Psykoz
Not a psycho..
234 IQ
I wrote this song this weekend after listening to Gulli05's Rhapsody of Fire influenced Intro (which I really liked and got me into Rhapsody of Fire and writing this song, so thanks Gulli05 ) I did not intended to copy your intro but it ended sounding similar so I hope you don't mind . Also, I wrote this song in MIDI so I'd prefer you use it for this song

I like this song but I'd like to add more symphony elements in it, help me?

C4C

Thanks!

PS: The file was too big so I had to put it in a .zip, sorry about that
Attachments:
THE TEARS OF A DRAGON.gp5.zip
THE TEARS OF A DRAGON.mid
Last edited by Psykoz at May 12, 2010,
BrokenDstring
Band
1,170 IQ
So I herd u liek dragonforce....

seriously though...pretty sweet, i wish i had the attention span to put something together like that. good work!
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Psykoz
Not a psycho..
234 IQ
Uhmm.. nah I hate dragonforce..

Thanks anyway
BrokenDstring
Band
1,170 IQ
Oh no that was a joke! The name of the song and that little intro lick...I couldn't resist! Yeah though, no problem. Keep it up.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Psykoz
Not a psycho..
234 IQ
Sorry i misinterpreted your joke

Crit anyone? C4C
Gulli05
Symphonic Metal Guitarist
1,055 IQ
I inspired a song...?!

I really wanna listen to this, sadly I get an error for this everytime I try to play it. Can you re-upload it or something?

PS. Friend invite on the way to you, check your profile.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Last edited by Gulli05 at May 12, 2010,
Psykoz
Not a psycho..
234 IQ
Hmm.. I don't know what's going on when I try to change something Guitar pro crashes.. :/

Anyway, I uploaded a MIDI file for you
Gulli05
1,055 IQ
Dude, this is a great piece! The intro is symphonic/power metal style as hell yeah, in a way maybe close to mine but yet diffrent. Don't worry about it, it maybe inspired by my intro thingie, but it is very original and a intresting intro.

Amazing stuff man! I really enjoyed listening to this song. Keep it up man.
And with these wings

-Symphony X
Psykoz
Not a psycho..
234 IQ
Thanks!
I guess you're familiar with that kind of song so I'd like to ask you, how do you add symphonic elements to your songs? Because I can easily write a Guitar, Bass and Drum song but I have difficulties adding more to it and I end up just doing the exact same parts but with other instruments... so... Can you tell me how you do it?
Gulli05
1,055 IQ
Quote by Psykoz
Thanks!
I guess you're familiar with that kind of song so I'd like to ask you, how do you add symphonic elements to your songs? Because I can easily write a Guitar, Bass and Drum song but I have difficulties adding more to it and I end up just doing the exact same parts but with other instruments... so... Can you tell me how you do it?

I seem to keep writing a wall of messages here and each time I try to send it in the web browser just goes into a Not Responding mode. Lol. Perhapes I am not meant to share my ideas and tips with you. Dude, I will answer you once I can, sadly I gotta run now. In case I forget - just send me a message in a PM or a profile reminding me in a 2-3 days.

Also, if you wanna chat through MSN or something we can do that too. Then just send me a message with your hotmail or whatever you use.
And with these wings

-Symphony X