monstercupcake
554 IQ
Just for kicks. Jazzy kind of musical stylings or anything, piano and a vocal track? Another guitar forum collaboration going.
Thomasoman
#frizzlefrazzle
2,912 IQ
you know, I could very possibly get into this...if more people show interest then I'm definitely in.
monstercupcake
554 IQ
Same. Each person could write a song or something. I'll get started on an opening number that people could build off of.
Squares
Similar to Rectangles
717 IQ
i'd be willing to try.

Mine would be piano/string based :P

been wanting to write a musical esque song
AYE! if you LOVE

FOXY SHAZAM!
actaderock
UG's Paisa
2,570 IQ
it would be a cool experience, add me as a friend, PM, etc. have me in touch with the project please
monstercupcake
554 IQ
Here's a song-concept I wrote for the musical. It'd come sometime after the opening number, this is personal conflict between two of the protagonists. I'll be cliche and say it's love.
Attachments:
musicalll.gp5
mtforever
UG's Mondo'ade
357 IQ
I can add trombone to anything if needed.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
BKGMorley
595 IQ
ill give it a shot. im guess you we get to do one sing each right?
monstercupcake
554 IQ
For sure.

We need an opening number people, I'll see if I can get a piano intro started but it's all in the open if someone wants to start one.
monstercupcake
554 IQ
Bumpp. Anyone wanna start on an opening number? I'll start soon on one later.
TechnicolorType
<33333333334567
3,446 IQ
I might be able to if I can manage the time. Just super super busy right now. but otherwise I'm in.
Thomasoman
#frizzlefrazzle
2,912 IQ
Ahh I don't know if I'll be able to do this, the whole premise of writing a musical without any kind of storyline or general concept seems wrong to me. Good luck though, everyone, I look forward to seeing what comes of this.
actaderock
UG's Paisa
2,570 IQ
Quote by Thomasoman
Ahh I don't know if I'll be able to do this, the whole premise of writing a musical without any kind of storyline or general concept seems wrong to me. Good luck though, everyone, I look forward to seeing what comes of this.

i think this is a good point, we need at least a general concept
monstercupcake
554 IQ
What I had in mind was a group of people auditioning for a play. So it'll encompass arriving at auditions, going over their scenes along with the dramatic relationships between cut throat actors and actresses.