I was sitting today thinking about having only 1 amp for when people come over is kind of boring because we can both be playing at the same time unless they bring theirs so i got thinking: Is there a piece of equipment that could possibly connect from the amp to make it so there is two holes for guitar to play through? like an adapter that would allow two guitar at once to be plugged in. Just a thought, is there anything like it? and is it a good idea if not?! Thanks!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Yes, it's called a Y cable. It sounds like crap, though, because of phasing issues and such. Plus, you'd both have to use the same settings on the amp, which would mean you'd sound the same, so it'd be hard to distinguish between the guitars, etc.

Just use two different amps.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??