Hi so ive just bought a laney tf 700 off ebay does anyone know where i can download or view a manual for this amp. And also a good cheap cab that would work with this head? Thank you!
Last edited by RockGuitarist09 at May 16, 2010,
Quote by RockGuitarist09
Hi so ive just bought a laney tf 700 off ebay does anyone know where i can download or view a manual for this amp. And also a good cheap cab that would work with this head? Thank you!

TF 700 Series 1 Manual

TF 700 Series 2 Manual

As for the cab, depends on a lot of things (what tone you're after, what size etc), but the Harley Benton G212 Vintage is considered to be a good, cheap option for a 212 with Vintage 30s.

Also, good choice on buying a Laney
Ibanez S520EX with Seymour Duncan Blackouts
ESP EC401FM with EMG81/60
VHT Deliverance 60
Laney VH100R
Marshall JCM900 1960B
Maxon OD808
Quote by Persata
TF 700 Series 1 Manual

TF 700 Series 2 Manual

As for the cab, depends on a lot of things (what tone you're after, what size etc), but the Harley Benton G212 Vintage is considered to be a good, cheap option for a 212 with Vintage 30s.

Also, good choice on buying a Laney

Thank for the quick reply. Im new to heads and cabs but im looking for a 4x12 and i play glam metal (mötley crüe van halen gnr) thank you
Therehermes bag are a lot ofwomen who love to buy designer hermes outlet handbags. However, not all hermes birkinof these women are capable of buying a bag that is worthhermes outlet thousands. Because of this fact, there are a lot ofbirkin bag retailers offering replicas of the real hermes kellything. If you are crazy over the bagshermes scarf from Hermes but your budget is limited, kelly bagyou can opt for replica Hermes bags. hermes beltsReplica bags are completely different from hermes beltfake designer bags. Fake bags are imitationshermes birkin bag of how expensive handbags look like.