We need a sticky to let people know that tradetang.com is a ripoff/fake site. These threads pop up so often.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by guitarsftw
We need a sticky to let people know that tradetang.com is a ripoff/fake site. These threads pop up so often.

yea when i saw it i'm like wtf this is really fake!!!
Quote by SilverRock113
yea when i saw it i'm like wtf this is really fake!!!

And every few days or so, a thread will pop up asking if it is real or fake. Hence the reason for the sticky.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
How can you tell that it's fake?
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I love how they use "professional" WAY too much in their item description. Dead giveaway.

That's like me going into a liquor store saying "Hello my fellow adult who is over the age of 21, like I am! I would like to do something that people over 21 do by buying some alcohol, cause I am in fact, 21. I am so over 21 because I just got back from slamming whiskey shots with my work buds at the construction site, cause that's what people over 21 do of course. Oh, did I mention I am over 21!"

Fake sellers like this can go to hell.
Ibanez RGA 121
Seagull Enourage
Peavey Ultra+
Marshall 1960B

Quote by Macabre_Turtle
You have my sword, espnukka.

Quote by smartalec007
And my bow!

Quote by The Buttmonkey
And my Axe!
I think if you see a 50's Gibson LP for $300, you can just immediately assume it's a fake...
So did any one else read the description on this page in the racially stereotypical chinaman voice? Do it, its freakin hilarious.
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
its fake,

remove the link from your post or you will get screwed by a Mod, that site is illegal and they dont like linking poeple there.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
This brand new guitar. The sound of this guitar is absolutely marvelous. I believe this instrument will please most discriminative professional player. This professonal guitar is compelely new and nice.

Come with beautiful box, easy to carry and safety enough for guitar.

Love his spelling, but anyway it's definitely a fake
Guitars:
Charvel So-Cal
Ibanez RG1527
ESP LTD Stephen Carpenter 607b
BC Rich Warlock Bronze
Les paul seems to be the most "faked" guitar out there, I hardly see any fake explorers, see a few strats now and then, But epiphone les pauls and gibson seem like the most faked.