I was watching videos on Youtube the other day, and I saw someone playing an Agile guitar. I'd never heard of them before, so naturally, I checked it out. Eventually, I came across this:

Agile Interceptor Pro 727

Now, to the point of the thread. Can anybody tell me as to why it has a 27 inch scale length? The only thing I can think of is that the frets are slightly wider. Whilst this would hinder playing lower down the fretboard due to having to make more of a stretch, it would be easier to play higher up the fretboard when soloing, as one's hand wouldn't be as cramped, a problem which I have sometimes.
Language is the heart's lament, a weak attempt to circumvent the loneliness inherent in the search for permanence.
FML. Of course. *facepalm*
Language is the heart's lament, a weak attempt to circumvent the loneliness inherent in the search for permanence.
from the number of strings i can see its a metal guitar
and alot of metal is downtuned C# maybe lower and with a longer scale length its easier to downtune the guitar with heavier strings and still keep the tension on it
at least that what i think
Hehe, s'all good then xD

I think I'm-a get me one of them at the end of summer.
That is a dangerous guitar.
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Sure it's not a baritone?
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]