I didn't really know where to put this thread, so if this is in the wrong thread tell me where to go.

I have a band camp that I am going to in the summer (Camp Jam), and I need to know which guitar I should bring. I can't switch guitars because it is a two hour drive to this place, and it is an overnight camp.

I have an ESP LTD EC-256 electric guitar. I use this mainly to get a good tone, I can't play too fast on this guitar.

I also have an Ibanez RG770DX electric. I use this guitar if I need/want to play fast, or play Satch-style music (it has a whammy bar). The tone on this is about average.

So which one should I bring to camp?
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
770DX

you can play everything you know on it, has the trem and added tuning stability.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
yup take the ibanez, you might as well have a tremolo, who cares about the tone if its at a band camp?
As much as i hate to say it, bring the ibanez. Tone is usually not main concern at band camps
yea i would take the ibanez unless for some reason the people at the camp play in dropped tunings in which case i would take the esp. i don't like tuning guitars with a trem because it takes so much time unless you do it regularly.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE