Hey guys, I don't know where else to put this. XD

I'd posted a lot of reviews here on UG, and decided to take criticism to another level and start podcasting my opinions on new releases. The result is Noteworthy: A Critical Podcast, a round hour of review on whatever release is at hand.

The show is available on iTunes; put in a search for "Noteworthy: A Critical Podcast" and you should find it easily enough.

The first episode deals with Muse's newest release, and I'm just finishing up the second show. I'd appreciate it loads if you'd give it a listen and pass the word on. I know the quality of the first episode is shoddy (though gets better for the audio clips) and the pitch of my voice is slightly higher than normal, but I think I've fixed both of these issues in the time spent on Episode 2.

The email for the show is noteworthycriticalpodcast@gmail.com; feedback and suggestions are welcome. ^_^

Again, I appreciate it, and yes, IT DOES GET BETTER. XD
It's bloody episode one, for crying out loud.

kthnxbai.

GWJ
Quote by Gerard Way Jr
Wait, what?

you have a pod cast with album reviews?
Why not have an album review show on the UG Radio?
Quote by Gerard Way Jr
Oh. Psh. This takes up enough time. XD I wasn't aware there was a UG radio, actually.

it would be the same thing, you'd just supply the mp3 for us to broadcast.

and there's a huge frigging stickied thread on this in the pit!!
Yeah, I took a look at it. Hmm. I could always submit like a shortened version of it to the UG Radio as well as an ad for the actual show? If you want, I could also stick an ad for the UG radio on my show starting episode 3.
Email the show's address and let's get started talking about it, eh?
Quote by Gerard Way Jr
Yeah, I took a look at it. Hmm. I could always submit like a shortened version of it to the UG Radio as well as an ad for the actual show? If you want, I could also stick an ad for the UG radio on my show starting episode 3.
Email the show's address and let's get started talking about it, eh?

adress can be found in the thread, and we'll definately talk about this, I'm really interested.
I went ahead and deleted the last post to avoid the dreaded double post. XD

Episode 2 is up, dealing with Switchfoot's "Hello Hurricane," and I must say, it's a vast improvement over the debut. I still haven't gotten a reply from CoreysMonster on either gmail or here on UG, so I'm assuming he doesn't care. XD If anyone else knows of a way I could advertise the show, I'd be happy to hear suggestions.

Leave emails and iTunes reviews; I know improvements are needed, but you need to let me know what they are! XD

So...yeah. Anything else? Questions? Comments? CoreysMonster's whereabouts?