Page 1 of 2
OK so I'm in a band and we lost our original drummer because he moved. so we got this girl in my school to do it. her parents are divorced and her dad says its OK but her mom says no. we didn't know this to the day of our concert and got screwed since she couldn't come. so suggestions on what i should do because we got a concert coming up soon
Your mom doesn't hate this boy.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
buy her a dildo
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
tell her you all promise not to gang rape this one?

though to be fair if this girl didnt warn you she couldnt come to the gig and left you hanging, find somebody else.

it'd be easier in the short term and long term too.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by gtosteve65
mom hates boys is the problem not the band

Maybe she doesn't hate you, she just realises her daughter is a slut, and wants to keep you all for herself.

I reckon you're in there. Go over to their house tonight, she'll be waiting for you. You know what to do.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
Have the group drop by her house and explain how she ruined a musical performance and made you look like a bunch of amateurs? Be reasonable in explaining it, as you are in the right. She should apologize even if she doesn't like the band, she shouldn't act upon this the moment you have a show.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Yes,

I wouldn't want to end up the boring dad who doesn't let his kids do anything they enjoyed. If I'd raised her properly, trusted and respected her I couldn't see any problem with it.

You have chosen "yes."

You allow your daughter to hang out with a group of hormonal, teenage dudes, believing that you've raised her right and trusting in her. However, you miscalculate the sluttiness of your kin and your daughter totally gets gangbanged.

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
^Biggest fail all day.
Quote by bendystraw
Have the group drop by her house and explain how she ruined a musical performance and made you look like a bunch of amateurs? Be reasonable in explaining it, as you are in the right. She should apologize even if she doesn't like the band, she shouldn't act upon this the moment you have a show.

That or leave flaming dog shit on her door.

Seriously, TS, I think it's less she hates boys than she doesn't know or trust these boys in particular.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

It's because you're all going to use her for sex and make her show her tits whenever she says the word 'the'. Seems pretty obvious.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

no you may not...so should i talk with her mom or just give up because im having touble finding a drummer
Quote by k3v1n shr3dz
can i post a picture with dicks in it?
Quick! SOMEBODY SIG THIS MAN!!!!
these guys are 16 so can see an uptight mom not want to let her 16 year old daughter hang out unsupervised in a garage with MUSICIANS!!!!
no sir away a papaya war is on
Quote by Gyroscope
Go hang out at her house and pretend you're all gay.

this is the easy way to do it. but if nothing else let her mom get to know you and the rest of the band and know that your not a bunch of hooligan gang raping children. If you look like metal heads are hardcore kids or punks or anything like that though, go with the gay
no sir away a papaya war is on
^^^^^^^^^^^Whoah, dude, that's a ban for sure.

*secretly copyrights "moms that hate boys" as a bandname*
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
Yeahhh... -reported-
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by k3v1n shr3dz
*Dicks*

Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Holy walrus nuts. I can't believe you just posted that picture. Nice knowing ya dude.

Oh and TS, can't you just get someone to fill on drums while you look for a new drummer?
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2