I live in a small town, and im relatively broke. Me and my friend are looking to do something I need ideas fast. Read set Go!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

The Prestige
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Sex
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
Quote by Karvid
The Prestige

This until The Boondocks comes on.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Check your room and see if you find a golden ring. If possitive, kill it with fire.
Quote by Doctor Matthews
I want to know if this was on purpose. Just curious.

It was not, it was meant to be Ready set GO!
And I need to further review more options before choosing.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Quote by damian_91
Check your room and see if you find a golden ring. If possitive, kill it with fire.

it cannot be killed in regular fire... only in the fires of Mount Doom can it be destroyed...

Edit: this gives me an idea. Form a fellowship, and travel to mordor to destroy the evil of middle earth. Now that would be one hell of a sunday night.
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
cheap vodka, dumbass
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Get drunk and do some flash photography of random things outside.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by ripdime04
cheap vodka, dumbass

Neither of us drink, we are both underage and can't be bothered to find someone to buy us alcohol even if we did.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

umm, go to sleep since you have to work tomorrow?
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Vox VT-20+

Quote by espplayer400
it cannot be killed in regular fire... only in the fires of Mount Doom can it be destroyed...

Edit: this gives me an idea. Form a fellowship, and travel to mordor to destroy the evil of middle earth. Now that would be one hell of a sunday night.

I agree with this.
Also if you're not drinking, now you will be sometime in future, so it's never too early to start.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
Quote by espplayer400

You have my sword!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Two words: Naked Intoxication. Actually, that would probably be a very bad idea, and I will not accept responsibility for any injuries that may spawn from that situation......
I always get kicks out of driving around and striking up odd conversations with random people....
Quote by speeddemon93
Two words: Naked Intoxication. Actually, that would probably be a very bad idea, and I will not accept responsibility for any injuries that may spawn from that situation......

Bah, a little dick fencing never hurt anybody.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

AND MY AXE!
Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra, as opposed to the Bible? Who wins?-Frank Zappa
Go find a decently sized body of water and just relax and enjoy each other's company into the night.

Sounds gay, but it's amazing.... even if you're alone. I'd do this all the time if I could.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...