Page 1 of 5
Alabama brosef.

George Wallace, thats all that needs to be said.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Somewhere between Arizona, Alabama, and Mississippi. Texas has a pretty rough stereotype, but having been there for Football (with a 3/4 black team) we didn't encounter any racism at all.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at May 16, 2010,
Are you talking about the "state," as in the political entity being racist/racially biased? Or the state harboring the most people with racist sentiments? If the question is which state harbors the most racists, I'd have to go with Mississippi or Alabama.
Last edited by EnemyWolf at May 16, 2010,
Hatred, Mississippi.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by EnemyWolf
Are you talking about the "state," as in the political entity being racist/racially biased? Or the people in the state holding racist sentiments? If the question is which state harbors the most racists, I'd have to go with Mississippi or Alabama.

people in the state
My vote goes to Alabama or Mississippi.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
I live in Georgia, and it's not that bad. But I guess in comparison to other places there's probably quite a bit.

I can drive 15 minutes away to a place still with segregated bathrooms(obviously not in use, but still weird to see them standing)
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by genghisgandhi
1. Georgia
2. California
3. It tries to hard to be like Connecticut, and it fails.

I live in Georgia, its actually not that bad. Sure, you will find plenty of racists littered over the country side (I know plenty), but for the most part they are few and far between.
People in the state, I'd say Georgia. Also, I think New Hampshire isn't very cool. Pretty much all the New England area fails, except NY and MA.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
Quote by JayT44
Hatred, Mississippi.

This. I think the most outspokenly "prejudiced" is probably Alabama, but the state harboring the most people who genuinely hate other races is probably Mississippi.
alabama, missisippi, etc.

new hampshire is probably the most boring state not in the midwest
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
most of the southern states.... basically everywhere south of oklahoma and east of the new mexico/texas border is racist.
Go Veg.
'Bama is pretty bad
Vermont is my vote as the least racist
New Hampshire is booooooooring
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by Count Orlok
People in the state, I'd say Georgia. Also, I think New Hampshire isn't very cool. Pretty much all the New England area fails, except NY and MA.

New England is wicked dude. Richest part of the country for several reasons.
Quote by genghisgandhi
1. Georgia
2. California
3. It tries to hard to be like Connecticut, and it fails.

wtf dude cali is one of the most loving and open minded people in a state
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by Ganoosh
I live in Georgia, and it's not that bad. But I guess in comparison to other places there's probably quite a bit.

I can drive 15 minutes away to a place still with segregated bathrooms(obviously not in use, but still weird to see them standing)

I now want to find one of those and go into the "colored" bathroom.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
I have a better question. Is it a coincidence that the Bible Belt is regarded as the most racist area in the country?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Most: Louisiana (Trust me, I live here.)
Least: California (Everybody I met seemed to be tolerant of each other no matter what was happening.)
Quote by itchy guitar
I have a better question. Is it a coincidence that the Bible Belt is regarded as the most racist area in the country?

Let's just say they both, combined with other aspects of the region, serve to create, maintain, and prolong, a noticeable cloud of ignorance among the average people here.

If you know anything about Southern history, the people here tend to cling to the past dearly.
Last edited by EnemyWolf at May 16, 2010,
Quote by ripdime04
wtf dude cali is one of the most loving and open minded people in a state

1. He said "california" as an answer to the 2nd question (LEAST racist state)
2. It really isn't, there are plenty of white bread suburban areas that are surprisingly racist.
Quote by AA00P
how about.. delaware? hey look.... we're in.. Delaware..
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
Quote by EnemyWolf
Let's just say they both, combined with other aspects of the region, serve to create, maintain, and prolong, a noticeable cloud of ignorance among the average people here.

If you know anything about Southern history, the people here tend to cling to the past dearly.

Oh, I'm well aware It was a rhetorical question. Luckily for me, I live far enough South in Florida that I escaped the Bible Belt by a couple hundred miles.
Quote by MakinLattes
Michigan. We hate everybody.
Pennsylvania. Outside of Philadelphia we love everybody.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm the biggest racist I know, so Pennsylvania.
The north is actually pretty racist too, but more of a "quik hide your bikes and KFC tyrone's comming!" than a "gimme a rope, Imma linch that nigga" kind of racist.

EDIT: @Jackal58:I thought philadelphia was the least racist part of the state...
-JBSwreckfest
Last edited by jbswreckfest at May 16, 2010,
Quote by genghisgandhi
You have that in every state.

Yes, you do, but California has more areas like that than any other state.
Quote by AA00P
Quote by Jackal58
Michigan. We hate everybody.
Pennsylvania. Outside of Philadelphia we love everybody.

Agreed. Michigan's pretty bad.
Quote by guitarsftw
1. He said "california" as an answer to the 2nd question (LEAST racist state)
2. It really isn't, there are plenty of white bread suburban areas that are surprisingly racist.

oh lol
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
the confederacy.
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

Page 1 of 5