My 2003 ESP/LTD Ec-1000 in black with EMG 81/85. Various knicks and dents

For

Ibanez Prestige RG2550z in galaxy black with upgraded dimarzio humbuckers (still has ibz single coil). Has one or two dings and is missing the Volume Knob.
Also its a 2550z not 2550e. The Z is no longer in production and has a Edge Zero trem as opposed to the E which is still in production and has a Edge Pro trem

Good deal or no?
I think you win on that trade but it's pretty even.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
I woulda preferred the Eclipse, but that's just due to personal preference.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
well I still have the eclipse. Just wanting to know if it's a good trade and if I'm getting a good deal. I figured if I don't like the RG i could always try to sale/trade and pick up another EC.
It's pretty even, depending on how bad of shape both of the guitars are in. The RG2550s are basically the same thing as an RG550, just the newer model, though the 2550s seem to be worth a bit more in the used market.

It's up to you really, I loved the EC-1000s I've owned, but I also love Ibanezs. They are both vastly different in feel and sound though.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Only flaw on the RG is a ding near the input. My EC isn't in bad shape either. A few dings and a chip in the paint on the back of the neck. I would say that the RG is in better shape than my EC though.
Last edited by CrackTheSkye at May 16, 2010,
I'd probably go with the RG just cause I can't stand guitars that aren't anything other than mint looking from a foot away

Plus, you can buy the EC-1000 in better shape used on Musician's Friend right now for $599.20
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at May 16, 2010,
or flip a coin if you cant decide either that or make a cunning plan to drop down through the ceiling at night held up by rope dodging lasers and steal the other guitar