Does anyone else think that banner ads are spying on you? For example, when I started playing guitar 2 years ago, I mysteriously started getting ads from Guitar Center and various guitar manufacturers. And then, I got a Mustang GT a few weeks ago and now I get plenty of banner ads from AmericanMuscle (a mustang website). Should I be afraid? Is this even legal?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Follow the white rabbit.

That is all.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Is this from Google? You know that Google takes your results and uses them to cater ads to you, right?
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall
if you search stuff about guitar or mustangs on the internet, google will give you ads about those things.

so yeah, theyre spying on you
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Cues Twilight Zone music. Backs out of thread.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I have my own counter-reconnaissance team. Its called Adblock Plus.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
You just found out. How naive.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Quote by HostileFTW
Is this from Google? You know that Google takes your results and uses them to cater ads to you, right?

Well the ads aren't just on Google, they're everywhere. I'm looking at the mustang one right now, and I see guitar stuff on car websites, and so forth.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.

We all knew it was gonna happen one day.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by rgrockr
Well the ads aren't just on Google, they're everywhere. I'm looking at the mustang one right now, and I see guitar stuff on car websites, and so forth.

Most pages use Google ad sense, you know?
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
dude the same thing happens to me. and i never really noticed it..... maybe they are watching us?
JUGGALO 4 EVA!!!
Quote by itchy guitar

+1
Quote by HostileFTW

This.

Quote by itchy guitar

Also this. Seriously, if you aren't already using Firefox, switch now. And then download the Adblock add-on. You will love it forever.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Also this. Seriously, if you aren't already using Firefox, switch now. And then download the Adblock add-on. You will love it forever.

Will do.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Follow the white rabbit.

That is all.

hmmmm. i think this thing goes deeper down the rabbit hole than we expected......
ESP F-200 with Floyd Rose>

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
Quote by warlockking
hmmmm. i think this thing goes deeper down the rabbit hole than we expected......

That's what she said!
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall
Quote by JayT44
Follow the white rabbit.

That is all.

Well.

Someone just watched The Matrix.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
This.

Firefox is made of poo. It takes like 5 minutes to appear after I click the icon, randomly freezes constantly, and shows Youtube videos at something like one frame per second.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY