Page 1 of 2
i was just thinking, and for some reason how much i dislike justin bieber, for no reason at all, i just really don't like him, so i thought this would make a good thread, so who do you dislike?
Quote by BurningStarlV
Probably because he's a humongous faggot and his music is terrible.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Hugh Jackman
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Quote by BurningStarlV

the fuck did you listen to when you were 11?

let me reword that?

the fuck would you listen to if you were an 11 year old girl?
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Last edited by sketchy z at May 16, 2010,
All Disney stars, and Fred Durst, and every popular movie star, not because of jealousy, but because they all are ****ing ******s
Quote by sketchy z

as much as i dislike his attitude and use of words, I listened to Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, AC/DC, and the like when i was 11. In fact, i got my first AC/DC CD on the first day of Hanukkah that year.
EDIT: Oh, and mel gibson.
EDIT 2: i'm not religious i'm just jewish
Last edited by stratdud39 at May 16, 2010,
Quote by sketchy z

Metallica, Nirvana, and such
i came to the conclusion yesterday that i highly dislike tom cruise
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by red157
The one with the nose.

So, everyone but Micheal Jackson?

zing
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I don't have anything that might even resemble an opinion about most celebrities, not even from a distance in dim light.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by BurningStarlV

*reported* for use of an incredibly offensive term. Not cool.

To contribute to the thread, I can't say that I legitimately HATE a specific celebrity (I don't know any personally) but for some reason, Rachel Ray really annoys me.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by sketchy z

Bach... Beethoven... Handel... Wagner... Kansas... Boston...
I really don't like Bill O'reilly. (if he counts)
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Quote by sketchy z

the doors, heaps of classic rock too, my dad was a pretty trippy guy....
Quote by mtforever
I really don't like Bill O'reilly. (if he counts)

Opinion-based talk show hosts are too easy to dislike when you disagree with them. Except for Mike Huckabee. His politics may clash terribly with mine, but goddam, he is one likable sonovabitch.
Quote by AA00P
I can't say I feel hatred towards a celebrity.

I can't stand Lil' Wayne though. Probably the only one that stands out to me as a complete moron.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44

I wouldn't roll my eyes at the truth...

Seriously. Justin Bieber. Fuck that guy.

And Meryl-fucking-Streep. Fuck her. She's a terrible actress, there is nothing appealing about her, all of her movies blow cocks, and she doesn't deserve fame. The very sight of her causes me to get pissed off, I can't explain it. She's just so goddamn terrible at what she does.

/RAAAGE
Quote by crazy8rgood
I wouldn't roll my eyes at the truth...

Seriously. Justin Bieber. Fuck that guy.

And Meryl-fucking-Streep. Fuck her. She's a terrible actress, there is nothing appealing about her, all of her movies blow cocks, and she doesn't deserve fame. The very sight of her causes me to get pissed off, I can't explain it. She's just so goddamn terrible at what she does.

/RAAAGE

Say what you will about Justin Bieber, nobody is going to defend him here. But don't hate on Meryl. Seriously. That just crosses the line bro. I will take my shirt off and fight you for her honor.
Quote by AA00P
Quote by guitarsftw
Say what you will about Justin Bieber, nobody is going to defend him here. But don't hate on Meryl. Seriously. That just crosses the line bro. I will take my shirt off and fight you for her honor.

Well then, sir, prepare to fight.

See that? That's an artists rendition of what's about to go down in this bitch.

I seriously cannot ****ing stand Meryl Streep at all, I truly despise her and her "acting", and wish she would go away.
i hate the kardashians, ellen, the guy from twilight, the girl from twilight, conan obrien, and the host of bully beatdown on mtv. what a ****in douche bag that guy is . . . .
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)
Quote by DempseyPunk

All the Justin Bieber hate is getting almost as annoying as he is. Ok, I get it, you despise his music. Well, chances are, you're not his demographic. It's like an adult complaining about the toys that are in McDonald's Happy Meals ("I don't see how kids like this at all" - that quote can apply to both the subject and the comparative simile). Don't want the happy meal? Don't buy it. Don't like Justin Bieber? Don't listen to his music or pay any attention to him at all. I don't think the record company cares that some 15 year old metalhead won't buy/download his latest album. Seriously.
Quote by AA00P
I with TS, I don't like Bieber either (however for me, his annoying-ass fangirls compensate for that disdain).

I'm also gonna have to say Soulja Boy- he just needs to go away... enough said.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Quote by rocknrolldude43

I'm also gonna have to say Soulja Boy- he just needs to go away... enough said.

Soulja Boy's still around? Huh...

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Quote by that guy again
Soulja Boy's still around? Huh...

Well I heard he's going to be putting out a new album later this year (unfortunately)...
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

I actually agree with the hating the Justin Beiber, NOT because "he's more successful brah, you're just jealous." But because he writes terrible music, has had everything handed to him, he is an arrogant little prepubescent dick.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
I actually agree with the hating the Justin Beiber, NOT because "he's more successful brah, you're just jealous." But because he writes terrible music, has had everything handed to him, he is an arrogant little prepubescent dick.

This x100000, forgot to mention it in my original post in this thread.
Quote by Kikuta

Page 1 of 2