I might have asked this before, but does anyone have any experience with any of these online ATA case companies? I was going to have a local guy I know here do it, but I found out he just closed shop this month

Basically I'm looking for a company that will do a custom live-in for my amp. 2x12 cab, the head, and a 4-6 spot rack. Since this isn't a production amp, and most sites make you tell them which amp you're using, I need somewhere that'll make me one from custom dimensions. I'm not terribly opposed to having separate cases for the cab and head/rack.
http://www.maxlinemusiccases.com/ampcases.html

One of my friends has one of these...they tour quite a bit around the region, and his has held up very well. They custom built him one for a 412 cab + head. I thought about having one built, but the two ATA cases I picked up off ebay have worked fine for my heads...and my mesa cabinet has diamond plating...so it doesn't get too scuffed...and my gear is heavy enough already
^Thanks man, I think I've actually heard of them before. You have any idea how much they run? Like just comparative to other builders, not specific prices.
I don't remember what they quoted me for a dual head, 412 + rack case...it was a little over a year ago. But I do remember still having them listed as a possibility after I received quotes from other companies....their site was still bookmarked on my computer
Quote by eyebanez333
I don't remember what they quoted me for a dual head, 412 + rack case...it was a little over a year ago. But I do remember still having them listed as a possibility after I received quotes from other companies....their site was still bookmarked on my computer

Alright, good to know man. Thanks!