Can anyone identify this strat? I am kind of thinking its just a normal mexican strat, but modded. I can't say that for sure though. If anyone can help identify it, that would be great.
Thanks

It's a normal MIM Strat that has been modified. Fender have never made a Strat under their Mexican Standard or Deluxe lines with an Invader-type pickup.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Doesn't the Tom DeLonge Stratocaster come with an invader pickup? I suppose they could have added a neck pickup onto a Tom DeLonge strat.
Good point, forgot about that one. I always think that one had the Duncan Designed version, but that was the Squier. Meh.

Either way, none of the rest of that guitar matches the DeLonge model - that is still a MIM Standard Strat that has been modded. The bridge, pickguard, neck pickup, mini-switch, neck and finish of the guitar are all different to any version of the DeLonge model.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
delonge's strat is a hardtail though. definitely a modified MIM
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
could just be an MIM neck on a different body
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2004
Fender Telecaster Custom 72RI 2009
PEDALZ
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
So I guess my next question is.. Is this worth the $100 I paid for it?
Quote by EsubaruJ
So I guess my next question is.. Is this worth the $100 I paid for it?

absolutely! thats a great deal. you could leave it as the upgraded version you have now, or return it to a MIM like it used to be. nice deal!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip