Yeah, so I've got a house to clear out of guitar accessories, as well as a few other odds and ends.

1) VINTAGE Original Crybaby 'bass' Model GCB-100. I've been told that it needs a pot..I can tell you the exact replacement part number..This thing is the true vintage...no battery box, have to take off feet to get to battery, old style DC power input. It's in REALLY nice shape for it's age..and sounds really good when you can get sound through the bad pot occasionally. I'm thinking $50 on this pedal.

2) 15' Stagemaster heavy guage speaker cable..$10

3) Ernie Ball basic guitar strap..$3

4) iTrip wireless FM transmitter for use with the iPod to sell. It works really well, I just already have a transmitter, so this is just sitting around. I think it was meant for the nano, but I've used it with my iPod touch before..and I'm sure it would work with a classic. Whatever..$20

5)Logitech X3d Extreme 3D Pro USB joystick controller..great for games like flight simulators..$15 I'll include 'The Ultimate Flight Collection' PC game for $10

6) Korg Chromatic Tuner CA-30 - works perfectly..in perfect shape. $10

7) Ibanez Stock bridge humbucker, white cover with silver poles. $10

8) Sovtec 6L6GC power tubes - matched pair. $10

I might end up adding to this thread, maybe not. Prices that are there may need a bit of shipping charge, depending on the item..maybe not. I'm open to any offers that you'd like to throw out there.

Thanks for looking at this kind of simple clear-house!
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
PM'ed...
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Bump..
Quote by Invader Jim
trying to get rid of the crybaby. Make me an offer.
Quote by Invader Jim