I recently changed the strings on my Jackson DK2 Dinky and it has a floyd rose like the one below, and I lost one of the screws. I figured that I could just get another, but everywhere I look I find a saddle screw with a flat end; and mine has a pointed end. I bought the flat ended one, and it didnt work. I will circle which screw it is in the picture below. If anybody could tell me the correct name for the screw, or link me to a place where I can buy it, I'd really appreciate it.

Main Axes
Jackson DK2 soloist series eerie dess swirl
Schecter C-7 Hellraiser modded with gain booster
Peavy Valveking VK100
Jackson Cab
just take one of the screws to your nearest hardware store they should have it
at least my hardware store did