Delete your System32 folder.
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
Wrong forum, but in any case, hit control panel, then edit signature.

^ That thread was amazing
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
You turn right at the end of the street, there should be a Denny's. It'll be closed so you'll have to kick in the windows. Then go into the back room, it should be in there.
Quote by Scopic
Delete your System32 folder.

I swear to god I was thinking this before entering this thread.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44

I swear to god I was thinking this before entering this thread.

Look behind you.
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
You've been here nearly a year and a half and haven't figured this out? You silly little girl.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Go to the Newbie forum. Read the FAQ sticky. Be happy.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Scopic
Look behind you.

EDIT: Holy ****ing shit. Look at the image location

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at May 17, 2010,
Quote by Piscasis
You turn right at the end of the street, there should be a Denny's. It'll be closed so you'll have to kick in the windows. Then go into the back room, it should be in there.

There will be a man names Derek, pay no attention to him. In a glass bowl you'll see 75c in nickels, dimes and quarters, take it. If there's 80c, leave one dime and go with 70. Use this to purchase as much bubble gum as possible at the nearest store.
Quote by Mudmen190
There will be a man names Derek, pay no attention to him. In a glass bowl you'll see 75c in nickels, dimes and quarters, take it. If there's 80c, leave one dime and go with 70. Use this to purchase as much bubble gum as possible at the nearest store.

Yes, now do not eat the bubble gum. DO NOT EAT THE BUBBLE GUM!!! Ok, you can eat one piece but the rest is for Irving. He is a gentle fellow with down syndrome. You can find him about half a click down river in a log cabin. Give the gum to him, and he'll take you into the canoe to bring you across the lake. You should now be in Mordor, if not, you'll have to go all the way back to Denny's and start over.
Quote by Piscasis
Yes, now do not eat the bubble gum. DO NOT EAT THE BUBBLE GUM!!! Ok, you can eat one piece but the rest is for Irving. He is a gentle fellow with down syndrome. You can find him about half a click down river in a log cabin. Give the gum to him, and he'll take you into the canoe to bring you across the lake. You should now be in Mordor, if not, you'll have to go all the way back to Denny's and start over.

In Mordor, dig a hole about 6 inches deep and 2 feet across, when this is done sit in it and wait.
Quote by Piscasis

Rinse and repeat until in Mordor. Meet up with Aragorn and have a threesome with Arwen. Then steal Gimli's axe and Legolas' bow and fight the dragon, hopefully Gandalf may lend you some magic. Steal the ring from Frodo and become one evil son of a bitch, but conquer the evil and be the only BAMF bad enough to use it for good.
Quote by Mudmen190
In Mordor, dig a hole about 6 inches deep and 2 feet across, when this is done sit in it and wait.

If you have just read this post, then you have done something wrong, you should still be waiting.

Edit: Disregard nonsense above. He is shnorfmonster, set to throw you off course.
Last edited by Piscasis at May 17, 2010,
Quote by Piscasis

Ignore the above posters - they are disguised black ops soldiers under the command of Chtulu. Ignore everything between the Mordor instructions and this.

After entering Mordor it is extremely important that you turn 90 degrees to the left and walk directly forward for 3 miles. At this point you should see a bizarre hat lying on the ground. Turn around and walk back exactly the way you came. Eventually you will see Billy. Billy will be wearing a hat that is exactly identical to yours. Billy is also an axe murderer, and an incredibly stupid one. Wearing the funny hat will fool him into thinking that he is looking at himself. This will result in him doing whatever you ask. You need to order him to slit his own throat with his axe. After he does, feast on his flesh or else you will die of dysentery. Continue on the path, take the next right, and speak with the mad hatter. He will direct you towards Disneyland. Go there and ask Mario for directions. He will direct you out of disneyland. Go due north for 5 miles and you'll come across a small, populated area in the middle of nowhere. Speak with every single person here. They will eventually grow to like you. After this you sit down right there and that's how you'll become the prince of a town called Bel-Air.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Last edited by FrustratedRocka at May 17, 2010,
Quote by Piscasis
If you have just read this post, then you have done something wrong, you should still be waiting.

Edit: Disregard nonsense above. He is shnorfmonster, set to throw you off course.

I am discovered.

MOVE@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by FrustratedRocka
Ignore the above posters - they are disguised black ops soldiers under the command of Chtulu. Ignore everything between the Mordor instructions and this.

After entering Mordor it is extremely important that you turn 90 degrees to the left and walk directly forward for 3 miles. At this point you should see a bizarre hat lying on the ground. Turn around and walk back exactly the way you came. Eventually you will see Billy. Billy will be wearing a hat that is exactly identical to yours. Billy is also an axe murderer, and an incredibly stupid one. Wearing the funny hat will fool him into thinking that he is looking at himself. This will result in him doing whatever you ask. You need to order him to slit his own throat with his axe. After he does, feast on his flesh or else you will die of dysentery. Continue on the path, take the next right, and speak with the mad hatter. He will direct you towards Disneyland. Go there and ask Mario for directions. He will direct you out of disneyland. Go due north for 5 miles and you'll come across a small, populated area in the middle of nowhere. Speak with every single person here. They will eventually grow to like you. After this you sit down right there and that's how you'll become the prince of a town called Bel-Air.

Now, this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say is that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo home to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked to my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
Quote by Piscasis
Now, this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say is that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo home to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked to my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Yeah. Do this. Do this and you can change your sig. Not before then.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.