Hello again everybody, I had (yet again) another question. I have a little problem with excess noise om my guitar. It seems like no matter how how easily I take my finger off a string it seems to ring out just loud enough so I can hear it. I was just wondering if it might be my amp or something or just me. It"s just so frustrating. If anyone knows why it's so sensitive please tell me.

Im running an Ibanez 1570RG prestige through a Peavey 6505 122+ combo amp.

Thanks again people!
"That's my bread and butter your f*cking with"......Metalocalypse

----------------------------------------------
Peavey 6505 112+

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
well i recommend getting a noise supressor--I haven't personally played a 6505 but I have heard that they are ungodly noisy and alotta guys run a NS-2 and I think a few use more than one just to make sure they have it all covered. Best of luck.
if ur gonna get a noise suppressor get the isp g string decimator then you can put the guitar through the front of the amp and the suppressor in front and in the fx loop
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I've never had that problem with my 6505. Do you relax your finger off the fret? It shouldn't be so much "lifting off."

Also, are you muting well enough? The way I do it, I mute the previous note as I move to hit the next one.
The guy's a beast, but he uses 8s. So he's shit.
-juckfush on Alex Hutchings.
If it mean Im a bad player if its not the amp though? Just curious.

Thank (yet again) everyone!
"That's my bread and butter your f*cking with"......Metalocalypse

----------------------------------------------
Peavey 6505 112+

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige