You can buy both of these pedals at walmart....
Quote by thematthill5
The man speaks truth.

Quote by Scutchington
That was probably the first time I've ever laughed at the "over 9000" meme.
I would say neither. Spend the money and get a electro harmonix metal muff or a mxr fullbore metal. The danelectro and the behringer are going to be inferior to both of the pedals i mentioned. Another option could be a boss metal zone.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Dan'o makes some good pedals but their distortions aren't the best. Behringer products are typically low quality.

I'd second the Metal Muff and Fullbore Metal pedals suggestions.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Schecter Omen is the go fellas. Theyre cheap and basically indestructable
Get the Boss Metal Zone if you have a crappy amp, if you have a decent amp I would say go Ibanez Tube Screamer
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Quote by EvoLancer211
Get the Boss Metal Zone if you have a crappy amp, if you have a decent amp I would say go Ibanez Tube Screamer

i would contend that if he has a crappy amp, a FAB would sound just as...fab? but is 80+ dollars cheaper for what it is.
at the same time though, a "good amp" plus a tubescreamer does not = the best objective tone, certainly not for post='80s Metal. wouldnt sound bad though by any means but without knowing gear or tastes first...i dunno. not trying to attack or anything though, it's just late for me.

Evo's are awesome.
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R