http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7731513/Autistic-boy-charged-with-terrorist-offence.html

Special needs student Shane Finn, 14, who has a mental age of an eight year old, was suspended and charged with the serious criminal offence.

He was hauled out of class under a "zero tolerance" policy at his school in Atlanta,Georgia.

The boy's mother Karen said due to his low IQ he does not understand why he is facing such a serious charge of making a terroristic threat.

"I think that there needs to be some sort of common sense used with these school systems that a 14-year-old autistic boy who does not understand what he's done or what he's drawn, who has an IQ of 75, should not be charged with a felony," said Mrs Finn.

Thank god they caught him before he could destroy a building
Check out my band Disturbed
She said her son drew the picture in his assignment book while in class for special needs students.

The drawing depicts a stick figure, which Shane identified as himself with the word 'me', pointing a gun at another stick figure, identified as a teacher with the name Hartman.

The teenager also added a tombstone to the crayon picture with the letters R.I.P.

Atlanta's Ridgeview Charter School immediately suspended the teenager and said they wanted him charged with a felony offence of making a terroristic threat.

My friend did something similar to this. He drew a picture of a teacher naked with a gun to her head in school and they found out. He was expelled and got a court date. I'm not sure hwat they charged him with though.

That was last year... I need to catch up with that guy.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Serves him right for doing what he did. What does he think he's got, freedoms and liberties? Haha! Yeah right!
Last edited by Mudmen190 at May 17, 2010,
Yup, this sounds like Atlanta, Georgia to me...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Okay, that's just f**king ridiculous. On my mother's side of the family, somewhere, there's this little autistic girl. She's like 6 or so now, I think, and reached her mental capacity around 3. It's extremely difficult for her to speak and she expresses herself through art, and it just amazes me that something like this can happen, and people will fly off the handle and try to PRESS CHARGES against someone who really DOES NOT have the ability to fully comprehend what they are doing.
I live 30 minutes outside of Atlanta.
I knew a kid exactly like that back in high school. He was autistic, and crazy as ****. People would make fun of him all the time and he would threaten their life, because he knew no other way to react. He would "shop" for guns on the internet in my programming class when we were both sophomores. He even showed a kid (who picked on him quite a bit) a picture of the gun he was going to shoot him with. One day during lunch, someone threw a pickle at him, and he walked over to the guy with a fork, stabbed the guys food, and ran out of the cafeteria.

Its just how autistic people react to stressful situations. They don't know how to react, so they resort to violent threats, but never actually do anything. Well, maybe some do, but the kid I knew never actually touched anyone.
"The drawing depicts a stick figure, which Shane identified as himself with the word 'me', pointing a gun at another stick figure, identified as a teacher with the name Hartman."

Fucking try it kid, I dare you.

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I assume the child was in some kind of special ed class or school even?
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
That's really depressing on a few levels...

Quote by Zero-Hartman
"The drawing depicts a stick figure, which Shane identified as himself with the word 'me', pointing a gun at another stick figure, identified as a teacher with the name Hartman."

ಠ_ಠ

K happy mood's back!
"terroristic threat"

Is terroristic even a word? Was 9/11 terrortastic then.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
omfg

good job america, good job.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Is there anything in the American media that isn't a result of Mexicans or terrorists? I swear 70% of your media outlets are exactly the same as the Daily Mail here.
So any kind of crime is a "terrorist" crime now?

jesus christ, I think those teachers and police men are more retarded than the kid himself.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at May 17, 2010,
Quote by CoreysMonster
So any kind of crime is a "terrorist" crime now?

jesus christ, I think those teachers and police men are more retarted than the kid himself.

well said .
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Wait... Wait... Wait... Am I missing something?

THAT was a terrorist threat!?

I thought this was a terrorist threat:

"The Western world is run by dogs! You're crimes against us will not go unpunished. THE BLOOD OF EVERY WESTERNER WILL FLOW FROM THE STREETS. Bombs will rain from the skies and onto your cities. Your people will run screaming and will go to their deaths. They will know fear."
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
Wait... Wait... Wait... Am I missing something?

THAT was a terrorist threat!?

I thought this was a terrorist threat:

"The Western world is run by dogs! You're crimes against us will not go unpunished. THE BLOOD OF EVERY WESTERNER WILL FLOW FROM THE STREETS. Bombs will rain from the skies and onto your cities. Your people will run screaming and will go to their deaths. They will know fear."

Nah, they're currently looking for Osama Bin Laden in nurseries and daycare-centers.
Oh god. What the hell, honestly, what has the world come to? First of all it was just a drawing and the guy's disabled. What a load of crap
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
All I can say is that this is pathetic...
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Thank god they caught this bearded muslim criminal. Praise to Jesus.

Stereotypes, how classy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by goodolcola
Stereotypes, how classy.

Charging a mentally ill 14 year old with terrorism, how classy.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Charging a mentally ill 14 year old with terrorism, how classy.

That doesn't change the fact that you believe that all Muslims are bearded criminals.
Quote by goodolcola
That doesn't change the fact that you believe that all Muslims are bearded criminals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

Actually, more than you just failing to grasp I was kidding, a short glance over to my "Location" status would have informed you I live in England. Perhaps I should link you to a wiki article of the IRA as well, those bearded muslim infidels.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at May 17, 2010,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Actually, more than you just failing to grasp I was kidding, a short glance over to my "Location" status would have informed you I live in England. Perhaps I should link you to a wiki article of the IRA as well, those bearded muslim infidels.

I await American liberation.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by guitarhero_764
Felony charges for an autistic 8 year old?!

He's aged fourteen but mentally he's eight.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
I used to draw myself murdering my teachers the whole time in primary school. I guess I never noticed I was terrorist scum.

I'm fairly sure I showed one of them to the teacher in question actually
I've always been a bastard.
If a mental kid drew a picture of him killing me, I'd be scared shitless too.
Even a baby can operate a gun...
Quote by Zero-Hartman

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA