Page 1 of 3
Well, it's all a bit awkward between the jews and the rest of the world since that little event back in the '40s called 'the holocaust'

We pretty much let them do what they want now....
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Why does everyone bum this country again?

They'll steal our passports if we don't... well more than they already do.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by will123456789
Well, it's all a bit awkward between the jews and the rest of the world since that little event back in the '40s called 'the holocaust'

We pretty much let them do what they want now....

And that's ok because...?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Americuh gives them a truck load of money so they can do whatever they want. Sounds like a great system to me
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
Americuh gives them a truck load of money so they can do whatever they want. Sounds like a great system to me

hmm.

I would love to see them survive without America. The things they do are morally repulsive.

And as a spokesperson said in the article, this suppression of freedom of speech amounts to fascism.
Because Chomsky is filthy, dirty leftist who thinks communism and big government is good! Serves him right, trying to take our freedom.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I didn't say it was ok, the question posed was "Why everyone bums this country"

It's not ok, but the aftermath of the holocaust is still around, with many survivors still living today. It's stupid, but USA still feels obliged to fund it. I'm not really planning on going to Israel in the near future so it doesn't really effect me!

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
hmm.

I would love to see them survive without America. The things they do are morally repulsive.

And as a spokesperson said in the article, this suppression of freedom of speech amounts to fascism.

If you're taking statements at face value then you hace to address the fact that the israeli interior ministry is attempting to sort the situation out.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I read it as "Israel denies Chomsky entry to the Best Wank". It didn't entirely make sense, but it was a lot more promising.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by will123456789

It's not ok, but the aftermath of the holocaust is still around, with many survivors still living today. It's stupid, but USA still feels obliged to fund it. I'm not really planning on going to Israel in the near future so it doesn't really effect me!

I do hope you mean affect.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by whalepudding
I read it as "Israel denies Chomsky entry to the Best Wank". It didn't entirely make sense, but it was a lot more promising.

It could be the new "Colourless green dreams sleep furiously".

"Denied entry to the Best Wank"
I want that printed on a t-shirt.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by bodyheatseeker
It could be the new "Colourless green dreams sleep furiously".

"Denied entry to the Best Wank"
I want that printed on a t-shirt.

There was a point to colourless green dreams sleep furiously though, it disproved all theories of grammatical hierarchies at the time.

Yours is just stupid
Quote by MightyAl

I'll post a picture once I get it mailed.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
There was a point to colourless green dreams sleep furiously though, it disproved all theories of grammatical hierarchies at the time.

Yours is just stupid

Bah, linguistics students are always nitpicking. Surely you're too busy being unemployable?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at May 17, 2010,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

So would you agree with Michael Savage being banned from these pleasant shores?
Quote by webbtje

Well I didn't actually know who he was, but on reading up on him yes, only because he repeatedly evoked the first amendment on finding this out, and then called someone a mental patient when they reminded him the first amendment doesn't apply outside the US, and then said he was going to sue both Jaqui Smith and the British government

In reality though, no, I don't agree with banning American fascists from coming here, we are all grown-ups capable of making our own decisions on what we believe.
Quote by webbtje

I'd agree with that purely for the fact he refers to the UK as England. There's more than one country in the UK, t'is one of my pet peeves.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by WaitWhat?
I'd agree with that purely for the fact he refers to the UK as England. There's more than one country in the UK, t'is one of my pet peeves.

He just seems all over crazy. I'd like to know how that lawsuit against Jaqui Smith is coming though.

Is there anything Americans won't sue over?
Quote by webbtje

We shouldn't ban him, just make sure he knows that all the Scots and Welsh who don't like being called English will get to kick him in the nuts before he's allowed out of the airport.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I'd like to know how that lawsuit against Jaqui Smith is coming though.

Not, given that he has no legal standing.
Quote by webbtje
Not, given that he has no legal standing.

I bet she still got a bit nervous when the papers came through

Actually I think she was a lawyer before a politician so maybe not, but it's still a pretty funny reaction
Surely that's not the only quote of his reaction to this decision? Would have expected Chomsky to go out on a temper tantrum.
If not, then well done for handling it as he did.
Incidentally I imagine Chomsky himself would disagree with the description of this act as "Fascist". We most certainly can't claim the high ground after refusing to accept Savage or the WBC.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by leeb rocks
Incidentally I imagine Chomsky himself would disagree with the description of this act as "Fascist". We most certainly can't claim the high ground after refusing to accept Savage or the WBC.

But we don't like their messages, so it's ok.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Yeah, situation here sucks. ALOT.

Our prime minister is a right winged idiot that does whatever the haredis(very religious) and heavy right winged parties tell him to without acknowledging the left wing and central wing parties, causing our country to be in an even shittier situation than ever before.

So yeah,were pretty much f*cked
Tis a sig
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Is there anything Americans won't sue over?

That's a no.

Prof Chomsky said the officials were very polite but he was denied entry because "the government did not like the kinds of things I say and they did not like that I was only talking at Birzeit and not at an Israeli university too."

Is this something he came up with as the only explanation (I'd believe it) or was he told this?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Who cares, it's their country stop worrying about things you are completely unable to change.
Quote by 09phillt
Who cares, it's their country stop worrying about things you are completely unable to change.

If we did that then we wouldn't be American.
Quote by 09phillt

Anyways, that's kinda of silly, maybe he could talk at some Israeli ones too?

"the west bank...the gaza strip...the west bank...the gaza strip...the west bank...the gaza strip ...soon to be parking lots"
Quote by i_killed_bill
If we did that then we wouldn't be American.

I find that funny, although you're probably serious.
Quote by the bartender
I do hope you mean affect.

Goddammit, I sat there debating which one to post it as for about 3 minutes... I still don't know quite which one is which, you seem to have a better grip upon the English Language and you are Dutch (I think?)

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789

Not even remotely true.

Americas funding of Israel is a result of heavy Jewish influence here in America.

Ethnic Fan Club

Explained in this article I've uploaded for all of your viewing pleasure

Ethnic Fan Club
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
hmm.

Yep. This boils down to 'YOU TOLD PEOPLE THE TRUTH ABOUT US, WE DON'T LIKE YOU NOW

edit: heres a vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0vvaNM9J0U
Quote by TunerAddict
Not even remotely true.

Americas funding of Israel is a result of heavy Jewish influence here in America.

Ethnic Fan Club

Explained in this article I've uploaded for all of your viewing pleasure

Ethnic Fan Club

Meh, I'm usually wrong with things like this.

But Israel and the jews having it has something to do with the aftermath of the holocaust? Or am I mindlessly talking crap (again)?

just a few of my fans..

Page 1 of 3