Hey,
this is just a silly bet between a friend and me, can you please go to:
https://www.thomann.de/gb/roland_micro_cube_ltd_red.htm

and on the right you can pick blues, metal and rock to see the sound, pick rock and press play and you should hear an ACDC tune... please tell me which song that is.

I *know* which song it is, but for the sake of the bet I cant mention it here

Thanks!

(By the way, I've just added that amp to my basket, if anyone has anything negitive to say about it... please do as its not yet shipped, a pal of mine has it and he swears by it - unfortunately he's not in the same country as me so i cant try it out firsthand)
It's definitely not an AC/DC song or a song at all, because they would get sued right away if they used one.
it kinda sounds like a few different AC/DC songs, but it definitely doesn't match any in my head... you sure you aren't getting mixed up?
It just sounds like a generic sound clip that's supposed to sound like AC/DC in order to get more fans of that sound to buy the amp.
If it's creative, true to your musical goal, and it sounds good, put it in the song.

1. Guitar, delay, verb, amp, and creativity.
2. Well-tuned acoustic piano and creativity.
3. A bottle of water.
Quote by newsoundwave
it kinda sounds like a few different AC/DC songs, but it definitely doesn't match any in my head... you sure you aren't getting mixed up?

yeah. what he said.

TS are you sure you can't mention it or say what you think it is...?
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
To be honest, a bit mixed up, maybe not the whole song but the starting of the song (not to get sued)... if not ACDC which song starts like that? I/We know we have heard that a couple of times but just cant place it

Edit:
TS are you sure you can't mention it or say what you think it is...?

Not without losing 20 bucks!
Last edited by MusicGu7 at May 17, 2010,
Quote by FRACTUREDx2
It just sounds like a generic sound clip that's supposed to sound like AC/DC in order to get more fans of that sound to buy the amp.

The rock was kind of a bonus, i'm picking it up for an easy blues/metal practice box
to be honest it is probably the beginning of about 10 AC/DC songs , this isn't a flame and i love them but still.....
Looking for bandmates , jamming partners in Aberdeen , Scotland , pm please.

09 MIA Tele
Ridgewood LP Custom Copy

Marshall MG30FX
Blackstar HT-Dual
Dunlop Original Crybaby
I think I've heard that riff before.. but I don't want to listen to all the AC/DC I have to find it.
You should try to convince your friend to allow some sort of hint.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by SeamusSlash
to be honest it is probably the beginning of about 10 AC/DC songs , this isn't a flame and i love them but still.....

I know what you mean, and i'm a fan as well...

Ok, got permission so that i dont lose the bet, here's a 'contender'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1iR2Wi3u5o
I guess it sounds a little like a fast "Long Way to the Top"?
Not like "oh god same song" though.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Cool, thanks guys!
And have a fab day!

(Have not heard any negs against the amp, feel free to chip in even if you are coming in late into the thread)
I have this amp (in black of course). For the price you cant beat it. You're obviously not gonna get the clarity etc of other amps, but it does a job and does it well. Its very portable too which is handy. Roland rule generally
The fire is burning an' its outta control its not a problem you can stop its ROCK AN' ROLL
Quote by Booshs snakepit
I have this amp (in black of course). For the price you cant beat it. You're obviously not gonna get the clarity etc of other amps, but it does a job and does it well. Its very portable too which is handy. Roland rule generally

Thanks!
I have a Peavey Rage 158 and a floor pod plus which i generally use, but wanted something quick and easy to carry around and practice with for some ACDC/SRV/Metallica stuff without the need to spiderweb the floor with wires and pedals etc.

Why do you say "in black of course"? dont like the limited red?