Heyyy all.

Any experts wanna help a noob?

I've got a mexican strat with lace hot gold pickups.

This guitar has a real annoying hum/buzz when plugged in. I know it's the guitar because my others don't do it out of the same amp.

Is this bad wiring, wrong pot, etc? What could it be? I don't know what pot is in there stock on a MiM strat, and if lace hot gold needs something diff, anyone got an idea?

I'm sick of going to luthiers and getting ripped off, my local ones are bone heads, so I'd like to try to fix it myself.

Thanks!
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
"Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying that because you saw it?" "I love lamp. I love lamp!"

Anyway, what kind of an amp and other guitars do you use? You should know that the fact that your mex strat has singlecoil pickups is a big contributor to humming, especially with high-gain tones.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
its the single coil pick ups
Gear:
Gibson les paul 1957 re-issue gold top
Ernie Ball JP signature 7 string
Ibanez RG7620 7 string
Fender Strat 50's classic (mex)
Seagull 25th anniversary acoustic
peavy triple x head
I'm using a peavy envoy 110, when I plug my ibanez RG into it, it's super quiet.

The buzz from the strat is way loud, you can't record nothing from the amp.

Err, so there's nothing I can do?
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Quote by guitar nubsauce
I'm using a peavy envoy 110, when I plug my ibanez RG into it, it's super quiet.

The buzz from the strat is way loud, you can't record nothing from the amp.

Err, so there's nothing I can do?

You could buy a noise surpressor unit. A Boss NS-2 Noise Surpressor or a ICP Decimator are both quite popular and do the job. They clear out extra noise and hiss from your tone, theoritically without altering the rest of your tone. In reality, they do alter the tone a little, but not very much in my opinion.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Even Laces will hum a bit since they're true single coils as opposed to humbuckers.