At last, there’s finally hope for the bass player who prefers a combo but just can’t live without the big, round sound of tubes—the Ampeg BA115HPT. Bringing classic tube sound to the Bassamp Series, the BA115HPT features a 220-Watt solid-state amp, plus the warmth and coloration of a 12AU7 tube front-end.

Designed to meet the needs of today’s multi-string bass player, the BA115HPT’s also features an HF Level control, so you can dial in the perfect amount of top-end for you own personal style and taste. How often do you get to the gig only to realize your tuner is on the music stand at home? Not a problem with the BA115HPT’s built-in digital chromatic tuner. Just plug in, hit the mute switch and tune in blissful silence. The XLR balanced line output is perfect for patching into front of house or recording consoles. With the power needed to fill a medium-sized venue, the BA115HPT ensures you will be heard.

* Built-in Tuner
* Mute Switch
* CD Input
* Headphone Output

RMS Power Output: 220-Watts
LF Driver: 1 x 15" Speaker
HF Driver: 1" Compression Driver with Level
Preamp: Tube (1 x 12AU7)
Power Amp: Solid-State
Tone Controls: 3-Band EQ
Mid Tone Control: Style
Balanced Line Out: Yes
Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 21 x 21 x 16
Weight: 80 Pounds

This amp was bought brand new in August of 2009. Like all my amps, I made sure I ordered a brand new one instead of buying a “new” one off the floor of guitar center which have been played by people for multiple hours a day for 7 days a week. This has been stored in my amp storage cabinet and rarely used and probably has less hours on it than a brand new floor model from guitar center. Im located in Germantown MD 20874.
Attachments:
ampeg1.jpg
ampeg2.jpg
ampeg3.jpg
ampeg4.jpg
Dual Rec
Dual Rec Tremoverb
F-50 1x12
Nomad 55 1x12
Mesa 4x12 Slant w/ Black shadows

Gibson LP Special
Gibson LP Custom