Page 1 of 2
ever have any random thought that is funny/awesome/philosophic/etc. ?

post it here!

I think Jack Black and Jack White need to do a collaboration, just for lulz.

Inb4 I once thought about a searchbar.

also inb4 you can't inb4 your own thread.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I once thought about inb4ing the searchbar in my own thread.

WHAT NOW

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I could be really cheesy and right "What is the meaning of life?" :L But i shant do that My thought right now is that the new Ministry of sound, The sound of dubstep is a crackin' album but needs more heavy bassed tracks
no hablo ingles.
GEAR:
Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH
Ibanez RGA-32
Peavey Vypyr 15
Line 6 Pod Studio GX + Pod Farm
Quote by uk.mace
So you want people to just post "random" things?

well, it obviously needs to have some sort of point to it. posting "I'm thinking about going to the bathroom" or something similar is not legit.

EDIT: with random I meant that the subject doesn't really matter, not that people can post whatever they like. I explained in the OP that there has to be a certain point to it (awesome/funny/philosophic/mindblowing/etc.)

Last edited by the bartender at May 17, 2010,
Quote by uk.mace
So you want people to just post "random" things?

Even though they won't be "random" at all.

I'm very close to carrying a steel bound dictionary and beating people with it whenever they use "random" in place of "quirky" or "non sequitur."
Quote by ChucklesMginty
So you phone up on the phone and contact tap tasty and then you're at your tap and it's a different flavour each time.

After that you finish your spoon but it tastes of a Finnish spoon so you gag over your sink and wash the tap.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I'm very close to carrying a steel bound dictionary and beating people with it whenever they use "random" in place of "quirky" or "non sequitur."

That's why I put random in quote marks. I'm a certified grammar-Nazi.
Quote by uk.mace
That's why I put random in quote marks. I'm a certified grammar-Nazi.

I did note this. Hence why you do not currently have a giant book-shaped hole in your face.

However, there is no innocence, only degrees of guilt.

*pats dictionary menacingly*
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I love you.

Assuming that TS wants to hear a non sequitur rather than a bona fide stream of consciousness, I was thinking today how good it would be if instead of having to push a gigantic human baby out of my comparatively tiny cervix, I could just lay a chicken-sized egg and hatch my baby like a komodo dragon.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I love you.

Edit:^ FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote by rigiddigits
I love you.

Assuming that TS wants to hear a non sequitur rather than a bona fide stream of consciousness, I was thinking today how good it would be if instead of having to push a gigantic human baby out of my comparatively tiny cervix, I could just lay a chicken-sized egg and hatch my baby like a komodo dragon.

A chicken-sized egg? Chickens are a fair bit bigger than a newborn baby. You mad.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
A chicken-sized egg? Chickens are a fair bit bigger than a newborn baby. You mad.
Sod off, I was hoping no one would notice that
I was not talking about quirky or non sequitur stuff.

I was talking about actual thoughts that somethimes occur to you, and are funny/awesome/etc.

the 'random' was only there to imply that the subject did not matter.

Quote by ChucklesMginty
Mine usually occur to me when I've just woken up.

You have thoughts when you wake up? My mind usually does something like "mmmf@$kadfl@!#mmAzzzzwfej. I just want to go back to sleep. To sleep. To sleep. Back to sleep."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird.

NOW IT MAKES NO SENSE
Quote by Thrill-house
Why is "weird" spelled so odd?

haha, the fact that it makes no sense actually makes sense

Saying "I'm up for ______" and "I'm down for ______" means the exact same thing!

Example:

"I'm up for a rim job."
"I'm down for a rim job."

Both mean that you would be content if given a rim job!

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at May 17, 2010,
Babby was Phone.
Fapping to Hegre Art is GOOD.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Why did I name my penis?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
i was in class bored and was thinking about having an acoustic with a whammy bar, for about 20 mins, then i found out why lol
Quote by Kensai
worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave
Fight club I think
Oh, and the idea that everything in the universe may have come into existence...now
Last edited by Crillz at May 17, 2010,
Look. Ultimate Guitar... Center.

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.

_____

Quote by GogglesVK
...You fucking genius.
Controversial thought: (In no way do I stand by this, it's just a thought)

If a pedophile never even touches a child, is s/he still a bad person? One could even be as radical as to argue that they are in the same way born like that like, lets say homosexuals. A teacher once said in sex ed. that everyone has the right to fantasize, except in cases like pedophilia, because thats criminal. Homosexuality was also criminal 50 years or so ago.

Again, these aren't my opinions in anyway, I think pedophilia is wrong no matter what. I also have nothing against homosexuality.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
Why does my dog always turn its head to me soon as i look at it. It will be asleep and wake up and look me in the eye. I fear the psy-dog.....

Also why does he come to me when i play my electric loudly shouldnt that hurt his ears?
Knowledge is power
Quote by jonne.i
Controversial thought: (In no way do I stand by this, it's just a thought)

If a pedophile never even touches a child, is s/he still a bad person? One could even be as radical as to argue that they are in the same way born like that like, lets say homosexuals. A teacher once said in sex ed. that everyone has the right to fantasize, except in cases like pedophilia, because thats criminal. Homosexuality was also criminal 50 years or so ago.

Again, these aren't my opinions in anyway, I think pedophilia is wrong no matter what. I also have nothing against homosexuality.

As a biology student, I agree. The only reason Pedophilia is 'wrong' is because it hurts others. Pedophiles can't do anything about the fact that they are attracted to children, and shouldn't be treated as 'criminals' in my opinion. Ofcourse, that doesn't mean that we don't need to take measurements to prevent them from practicing their fantasies, as it is harmfull for others.

Quote by rageagainst06
I could be really cheesy and right "What is the meaning of life?" :L But i shant do that My thought right now is that the new Ministry of sound, The sound of dubstep is a crackin' album but needs more heavy bassed tracks

maybe you just need better subs?
Bad Taste: awesomest of all movies,

360 Gamertag: S3AT0N
Guitars: Jackson RR3
Quote by lushacrous
Saying "I'm up for ______" and "I'm down for ______" means the exact same thing!

Example:

"I'm up for a rim job."
"I'm down for a rim job."

Both mean that you would be content if given a rim job!

religion is ****ing stupid

edit:
also, masochism is a very valuble job skill.

valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble. Word: destroyed.
Last edited by Dacons13 at May 17, 2010,
Quote by Dacons13
religion is ****ing stupid

edit:
also, masochism is a very valuble job skill.

valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble valuble. Word: destroyed.

That's not even how you spell it though...

Either that or I'm not getting something.
If Jesus died for our sins, does that mean if we don't sin he died in vain?

why the bloody hell do words lose their meanings if you say them enough
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Last edited by diofan88 at May 17, 2010,
Page 1 of 2