what should i do ??
i want that vivian campbell/criss oliva strong , warm , rich with harmonics tone
should i go with the Boss DS-1 or the SD-1 ???
i think the SD-1 is the one but im not sure

by the way i have a Jackson dinky DXMG
marshall JCM 800
Boss GE-7 (got it for free from my stupid cousin )
and i have a stupid Multi effect (Zoom g1)
I don't know what tone you're refering to because i've never heard of those people. But i have both those pedals (a DS-2 in fact).

SD-1 is an overdrive pedal
DS-1 is a distortion pedal.

Depends on what genre of music you want to play.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
the sd-1 is an overdrive you already have a good distorting amp so by giving it a little push will make your amp do what you want
You said you want 'warm.' The SD-1 is the coldest most sterile, harsh overdrive I've ever played. Even as a boost it cut way too much bass and was too harsh. A tubescreamer or clone used as a boost would fatten up that 800 and get the tubes cooking a little bit too. That'd be my first choice.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
You said you want 'warm.' The SD-1 is the coldest most sterile, harsh overdrive I've ever played. Even as a boost it cut way too much bass and was too harsh. A tubescreamer or clone used as a boost would fatten up that 800 and get the tubes cooking a little bit too. That'd be my first choice.

+1
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly