Page 1 of 3
By agonizing, i mean hard to/almost can't watch. My vote goes for Saving Private Ryan, when Mellish gets stabbed. It's almost unbearable.
Believe.
I can stand gore, and even sad parts of films.

I cannot stand 'awkward' moments and cheesy moments. They make me cringe so hard I want to leave the room.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
The whole of the Inglorious bastard...

olololololololol

OT: The scene in "Body of Lies", the one with the hammer.... if you have scene it you know what i am talking about.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
When Bruce Willis walks across the glass in Die Hard.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I just watched 2 girls 1 cup again. Dunno why, but that sh*t just keeps dragging me in every time (no pun intended)...

Also, that scene from Misery where Sonny from the Godfather gets his ankles broken by the mean lady...

EDIT: James Caan

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at May 17, 2010,
The needle pit from saw II
also, the Ball Bookmark from Jackass 2
just give me a fender and let me rip
Last edited by sk8board3r at May 17, 2010,
Quote by Judge Holden
Also I forgot: the scene at the end of Oldboy, with the scissors and the tongue.

I have not yet seen that. It sounds horrific.
The episode of Skins where JJ asks his co-worker out.

My god that boy is so damn awkward.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

i can sit through gore and not get freaked out at all, but when i saw the part from the Jackass movie when they give themselves paper cuts, i literally had to leave the room.
dude, wtf?
Oh, suddenly Ichi the Killer came to mind. Lotsa tongue splitting, Chelsea Grinning and nipple slicing in that one...

/] 三方 [\
The seen from the most recent Texas Chainsaw Massacre were the guy is getting dragged into the basement and his nails get tripped out. Ouch!!! That really bothers me. Other than that, I'm fine.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
Quote by shwilly
Oh, suddenly Ichi the Killer came to mind. Lotsa tongue splitting, Chelsea Grinning and nipple slicing in that one...

Yeah that's such a great piece of horror. I never quite understood the "point" or the "plot" though. I'll raise you Ichi and see you Battle Royale
Oh check out Eden Lake if you want something fairly nasty.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Whenever the dog dies in a film

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
"The Human Centipede"...
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by Tom 1.0

I refuse to ever watch that film again as long as I live. I'm completely desensitized to horror but that abortion of a film made me feel sick.
Quote by Echohead
Yeah that's such a great piece of horror. I never quite understood the "point" or the "plot" though. I'll raise you Ichi and see you Battle Royale
Agreed, but only because it was a better movie

By the way, does anyone remember the name of that movie where this lady stores a guy in a sportsbag or something (he doesn't have any legs or arms so he can't run, she just takes him out of the bag whenever she feels like torturing him). It was a Japanese flick, but that kinda goes without saying...

/] 三方 [\
Quote by Echohead
I refuse to ever watch that film again as long as I live. I'm completely desensitized to horror but that abortion of a film made me feel sick.

Yeah but the chick is fairly hot,

i mean she has great tits.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by shwilly
Agreed, but only because it was a better movie

By the way, does anyone remember the name of that movie where this lady stores a guy in a sportsbag or something (he doesn't have any legs or arms so he can't run, she just takes him out of the bag whenever she feels like torturing him). It was a Japanese flick, but that kinda goes without saying...

Sounds like something from Faces Of Death?
The first transformers movie the part about the masturbating.

"*guys name* happy hour"
Quote by MushroomBomb
You live in the Bahamas. That is so ****ing awesome!

Quote by SteveHouse
She is. I can tell you from personal experience.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_S3Z1p9ZXOLY/SZl1U1Rr5gI/AAAAAAAAAAY/bOy3y-xWc5g/S220/Suspicious+Face.jpg[/img]
Last edited by Kayus at May 17, 2010,
Quote by Judge Holden
Also I forgot: the scene at the end of Oldboy, with the scissors and the tongue.

I was going to mention the part when he's nailing you know who...

especially once you've gotten to the end

you're like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

grossed me out and gave me the hebie jebies
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by Tom 1.0
Yeah but the chick is fairly hot,

i mean she has great tits.

She was sexy beyond belief. which is what made it the more agonizing to watch. That film is disgusting.
Quote by Echohead
Sounds like something from Faces Of Death?
Naw, I found it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audition_%28film%29

Audition had its share of audience walk-outs. When shown at the 2000 Rotterdam Film Festival, one enraged female viewer confronted Miike by shouting at him: "You're evil!" During uncensored members-only shows at the Irish Film Institute in Dublin in 2001, some patrons collapsed in apparent shock. One audience member was rushed to the St. James's Hospital but later discharged himself

/] 三方 [\
Last edited by shwilly at May 17, 2010,
when spiderman turned all emo and started dancing. Even tho i've never read a comic book in my life, i knew that wasn't supposed to happen. Turned off the tv as soon as i saw that

and in Kickass when he didn't tell the girl straightup that he wasn't gay. first time that i facepalmed in the cinema, but it did work out for him in the end
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Last edited by DegaDeth at May 17, 2010,
Quote by Echohead
She was sexy beyond belief. which is what made it the more agonizing to watch. That film is disgusting.

The end was possibly the worst scene i have ever seen, when she realises were she is, the only exciting scene in the film to be honest, really really scary.

your the guy who posted hicks quotes in the Cowel thread right?

if so your my favourite person in a while lol

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
The end was possibly the worst scene i have ever seen, when she realises were she is, the only exciting scene in the film to be honest, really really scary.

your the guy who posted hicks quotes in the Cowel thread right?

if so your my favourite person in a while lol

That would be me

I can quote more Hicks if it'd make you feel more comfortable?

I do honestly think that Eden Lake is a fantastic horror film, but it takes a strong stomach to watch that and at the end feel nothing.
Eduard Delacroix's execution in The Green Mile. It had such an effect on me when I saw it that I refuse to search for a youtube video of it. It may not be as bad as a clip on its own but when you've seen the rest of the film and got to know the character it is horrific.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
its not so bad after you see it the first time,

but yeah it isnt nice.

another one is the scene in Black Hawk down when Cpl. Smith bleeds out. Really sad.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by shwilly

Audition? Oh I've seen that many times, I've got it on my computer. I didn't think that much of it, most of it was just a very boring "romantic" drama with a few slices of horror / surrealism thrown in. That being said, the ending was a bit cringe-worthy. Whatever, only the Japanese could come up with something that obscure.

another one is the scene in Black Hawk down when Cpl. Smith bleeds out. Really sad.

That is so sad, can't disagree. Good film; very intense.
ALso, watching that scene where Sacha Baron Cohen enters the dining room with his turd in a see-through plastic bag in Borat makes me VERY uncomfortable (especially since I found out that it's the real deal). This was AFTER he'd showed them pictures of him humping his sister : \

/] 三方 [\
Quote by shwilly
ALso, watching that scene where Sacha Baron Cohen enters the dining room with his turd in a see-through plastic bag in Borat makes me VERY uncomfortable (especially since I found out that it's the real deal). This was AFTER he'd showed them pictures of him humping his sister : \

Borat is awesome

"You will never get this, you will never get this!"
Also when Will Smith kills his dog in I Am Legend.

Heavy Stuff.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Tom 1.0

Ah, that was a good film. I don't know how it will hold up to a second viewing, but I was so intense when I watched it. When that young boy gets it in the neck, I was horrified.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Page 1 of 3