http://columbus.craigslist.org/msg/1745359115.html

Found this today and was hoping to get some input about it. This is a good chance to get something above my price range at the moment so if it's a solid amp i wanna get it before someone else does.
When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show.
When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.

-The Great George Carlin
No i don't gig.

-The Great George Carlin
Quote by fly135
Save up another $50 and get a Fender Vibro Champ XD.

I keep seeing comments about those not having a true tube tone to them.

-The Great George Carlin
Quote by wagonmancer
I keep seeing comments about those not having a true tube tone to them.
I've got tube amps sitting on the shelve collecting dust while I use my Super Champ XD. So I'll have to say that I don't agree.

Also there is no such thing as "true tube tone". I say that because there are lots of tube amps that don't sound all that great and they are all tube. In reality when people get an all tube amp they are hoping they will get great tone. All amps have a unique character. So it's really a matter of whether that character provides the tone you are looking for.
Quote by fly135
I've got tube amps sitting on the shelve collecting dust while I use my Super Champ XD. So I'll have to say that I don't agree.

Also there is no such thing as "true tube tone". I say that because there are lots of tube amps that don't sound all that great and they are all tube. In reality when people get an all tube amp they are hoping they will get great tone. All amps have a unique character. So it's really a matter of whether that character provides the tone you are looking for.

Got ya.

-The Great George Carlin
Heeyy someone else from Columbus!

(I really have nothing productive to add..)
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.