The songs are in my on profile. The new ones I want input on are:

Sweet Baby of mine, Electric Blues-rock song. 2 guitar solo pieces.

Angry Today, No guitar solo just a post-grunge rocker.

Truth in Ashes, Hard Rock song with guitar solo.

Gone, Cover of the Pearl Jam song.

Don't feel obligated to play them all if you dont want to just pick one

I did recorded these on my home mics but the quality is still okay.
I know my voice isn't exactly an award winner but any input is appreciated.

Thanks!
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier

Jackson DKMG

Hot Rodded Telecaster

"of course he`s egotistical we`re all egotistical if we weren`t we`d be bassists."

Alter Bridge Pearl Jam Foo Fighters 3 Doors Down
Last edited by SilentFactor at May 17, 2010,
I'm going to crit the first two.

I found it hard to stay focused during "Sweet Baby of Mine" but it wasn't bad. It was a bit cliche, in my opinion, but I think that if you developed it you could pick it up a bit, toy around with different rhythms and whatnot. It wasn't bad, it was just a little slow and repetitive.

I really dug the riff you had going in "Angry Today," but it was a bit sloppy in the beginning, I'd redo it and clean it up a bit. I'm not much of a singer myself, but you sound so apathetic on this one man! You're supposed to be angry! Lol. But neat riff idea in the beginning, it progressed in a cool way I thought.

Thanks for your crit btw.

Quote by Four-Strings
I want to screw my sister.
Your right, I redid angry today with stronger lyrics and I actually goofed the blues one that was an old version the new is much better.

Thanks for the crit!
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier

Jackson DKMG

Hot Rodded Telecaster

"of course he`s egotistical we`re all egotistical if we weren`t we`d be bassists."

Alter Bridge Pearl Jam Foo Fighters 3 Doors Down
Listening to Truth in Ashes. The guitar sound is really bugging me, theres some awful sliding sound in there or something that upsets the entire tone. VERY sudden transitions in and out of distortion which need to be fixed. There are timing issues throughout the piece, I would rerecord the thing when you have time and do something to fill the sound out, as this type of song doesn't work with just one guitar. There should at least be drums and a rhythm guitar or bass.

I'm guessing my main issues here are recording quality and tightness of playing, so if you could rerecord it and add some other instruments, that would be good. I did appreciate your singing, though. At points it did sound off, but you have a good voice (and are much better at singing than I am )

C4C link is in my sig.
Listening to Angry Today. I like the intro, just play to a metronome or something that you stay in time. Also, when you hit the open string, I can hear it, make sure it's smooth like all the other notes. That's pretty much it!