Page 1 of 2
http://www.boingboing.net/2009/06/28/god-hates-the-world.html

Brought to you by the westboro church. This song was not written as a joke at all.

Its called God Hates the World. A play off of We are the World, in an attempt to poke fun at Michael Jackson and his death a couple months back.

I honestly think these group of people are a bunch of whackjobs. They even claim that everyone us sinners here like to eat our children.
Peace my brothers!!!!
That's the church Shirley Phelps goes to eh?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
"We're some kind of inbred cult" pretty much sums that up
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Whoa these people have got some problems, and what makes this even more hilarious is that I have seen these kind of people first hand and it is not a pretty sight.

And what is up with the child at the end, this crap sickens me.
Quote by Zephyr-Chills
Whoa these people have got some problems, and what makes this even more hilarious is that I have seen these kind of people first hand and it is not a pretty sight.

And what is up with the child at the end, this crap sickens me.

A brainwashed fag hater, that will later grow up to be one of them.
Peace my brothers!!!!
Does anyone take these retards seriously anymore? (Apart from themselves, of course)
I'm torn. Some of them are pretty decent singers and one of the women looks like my aunt, who's an amazing person.

(seriously though, I'm over WBC)
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by T.s.e
Does anyone take these retards seriously anymore? (Apart from themselves, of course)

I saw in the video, it looked like fox news was disagreeing with them. Thats saying alot for fox news im impressed.
Peace my brothers!!!!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Sorry, I was distracted by the bad keyboard playing to listen to anything else.

No one quoted your post or....

Oh....

Wait....

I forgot that you're Fassa, and an ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by That Old Geezer
Please god tell me this isn't the westboro in western Mass. Can someone please tell me if it is?

its kansas.

And I swear to god if anyone makes a midwest joke i will ****ing break your neck.
Peace my brothers!!!!
Quote by RG5EX1

No one quoted your post or....

Oh....

Wait....

I forgot that you're Fassa, and an ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE.

Stop. Now.

Guys, Fassa isn't ever going to quit if we keep encouraging her.

Stop with the antagonizing of Fassa, jackasses. It's spam that inevitably leads to more spam.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by That Old Geezer
why does everyone hate fassa so much?

I've actually tried to help her out the past few days, as she actually has been trying to avoid *insert band's name* references. Once she get's started though, I'm as big a Fassa hater as the next pitmonkey.

Now back On topic.

They brought you Godhatesfags.com, what else do you expect?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yeah I saw this about a year ago. I will not be at all sad when these people pass away.
PM me for newts
Quote by That Old Geezer
why does everyone hate fassa so much?

I don't

As a matter of fact I'd have e-married her if she wasn't already because I love rush almost as much as her.

OT: These people need to be shot.
hue
I really don't understand their concept. Can someone explain this lol

They're like singing about how they hate gay people and about how they go to hell.
But they're also singing about how they hate the world and it's going to shit and everyone is going to hell.

Io non comprende
These people are so monumentally stupid that if they were killed it would be merciful, and therefore instead of murder it should be considered euthanasia.
Quote by JayT44

They brought you Godhatesfags.com, what else do you expect?

Believe or not these people seem to hate everyone really. In the time they've been around they've protested the funerals of dead soldiers, burned the american flag, and even protested the funeral of a man in canada who was decapitated and then eaten on a greyhound bushere and they held up signs that said god hates canada. Claiming that god put him down for his sinful ways. And the man who ate him was doing gods work.

They also protested the funeral of a family who died in a fire, and again claimed god created the flames to burn them.

Oddly enough though the woman who's in charge of the church has like 14 children. Thats alot sex for a woman against sodemy.
Peace my brothers!!!!
Quote by guylee
I'm sick of hearing about their shit, honestly.
+1.

They do terrible things, are dicks, whackjobs, etc. It's been said a million times.
Quote by Dark Foxle
Believe or not these people seem to hate everyone really. In the time they've been around they've protested the funerals of dead soldiers, burned the american flag, and even protested the funeral of a man in canada who was decapitated and then eaten on a greyhound bushere and they held up signs that said god hates canada. Claiming that god put him down for his sinful ways. And the man who ate him was doing gods work.

They also protested the funeral of a family who died in a fire, and again claimed god created the flames to burn them.

Oddly enough though the woman who's in charge of the church has like 14 children. Thats alot sex for a woman against sodemy.

They protested that guy's funeral!!!

really?!! holy christ i didnt know that.

The extremely psychologically ****ed up asian guy who cuts off a guys head is doing gods work.

Well then he must be one pretty faithful saint to not get taken by the devil lol
Quote by damian_91
Spreading love since 1 A.D.

+ a million
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Quote by metalblaster
They protested that guy's funeral!!!

really?!! holy christ i didnt know that.

The extremely psychologically ****ed up asian guy who cuts off a guys head is doing gods work.

Well then he must be one pretty faithful saint to not get taken by the devil lol

well the guy is registered insane. And he told people that god had told him in his head to go and kill this guy. The guy also claimed he was told by god that the guy he killed was capable of resurrection which is why he cut him up and ate him.

edit: The guy that was murdered was 22 so its not like he really looked that threatening.
Peace my brothers!!!!
Last edited by Dark Foxle at May 17, 2010,
i smell troll..
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
When I saw the thread title, I immediately thought of the Westboro Church. And to be honest, it doesn't surprise me.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Religion helps people the world over but brings out the idiot in twice as many. and the same can be said about atheism.
I let you get away so cleanly.
Quote by pnkhrdwndr
Religion helps people the world over but brings out the idiot in twice as many. and the same can be said about atheism.

i really don't understand any anymore. Some atheist claim that people with religion are nut jobs because they have no proof that theres a divine being out there. But they have no proof that there isn't. Which is why I believe in what agnostics say that you can't say for sure either way.

but all in all im still a christian because some religion is better than none at all.
Peace my brothers!!!!
I think...when im like 80 years old and about to die anyways, im just going to assassinate their leader when they are having one of their events. Or blow up their church. You know..just get it over with already.

Ill go down in history as that one crazy old lady. That everyone secretly thanks.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Page 1 of 2