My guitar just refuses to stay in tune. And its always about half a step up from standard tuning. Help?
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Quote by van01010100
It would help if you said what kind of guitar you have, or at least what kind of bridge.

It's an Ibanez RX20 with a fixed bridge.
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
i had that problem, but with a tremolo, and i just needed thicker gauges, and more springs in the tremolo.
Hell Yea Im Straight Edge!
ESP Eclipse II (or) Fender Strat w/David Gilmour EMGs > Cry Baby Original > Digitech RP250 > JOYO Ultimate Overdrive > MXR BLS Chorus > MXR Phase 90 > EHX Memory Toy > 1981 Marshall JCM800
It's probably the way the action is set up on your guitar. You'll probably need to adjust it a bit, which shouldn't be too difficult.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
Quote by Count Orlok
It's probably the way the action is set up on your guitar. You'll probably need to adjust it a bit, which shouldn't be too difficult.

How do I adjust the action?
Vyse the Legend
Honestly I don't mean to be a jerk, but I'm pretty sure if you searched around the site or on youtube, you could find how to videos.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.