Does anyone know if it's possible to get customised (with band logo) Dunlop Jazz III XL picks?
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
Dunlop don't do customised Jazz IIIs, in either regular or extra large size. There are a number of manufacturers that make custom picks with roughly the same shape, though the materials can be very different. I'm afraid I can't remember any names or websites.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
Quote by beckyjc
Well EJ did it.

Interestingly, the EJ Jazz III is quite different to a standard Jazz III. The materials in Jazz IIIs (both red and black) was changed several years ago. The current red Jazz IIIs are quite glossy, while the older reds were made of a duller, softer plastic. The EJs are closer to the older reds, but a little duller again. The shape is different too.

Apparantly, thye introduced the EJs because a lot of guitarists were very angry with the change of material, including Eric. So, they brought out the EJ, and charged more for them.

The black Jazz IIIs changed dramatically too.
Yeah i got an EJ jazz III, kicks the shit out of the regular Jazz IIIs.

Feels much nicer, i play much cleaner with it for some reason, but im positive its the same shape as the regulars though.
Quote by beckyjc
Yeah i got an EJ jazz III, kicks the shit out of the regular Jazz IIIs.

Feels much nicer, i play much cleaner with it for some reason, but im positive its the same shape as the regulars though.

Nope, I've one of each right beside me. They're different.
Hmm interesting.. thanks for that website btw. Would be awesome to have the logo as relief (like the jazz III logo on the real thing, for grip as well I suppose) and in colour. But that's probably even harder to find xD
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
By the way, don't really like those regular jazz III's. XL's rock! What's the thickness of the red jazz III? Could measure it but maybe you guys know from the top of your head :P

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
Thicker than I thought :O

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
Anyone know the composition of the plastic? Maybe I could cast my own :P Would be an awesome project actually xD

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
^ standard reds are nylon , blacks could be nylon or Stiffo
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.