Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with my little attempt to run a comp.

Write something from the perspective of an animal. Any animal other than a human. Poetry or lyrics, no prose.

Seeing as this is a quicky, and the root of quicky is quick, meaning fast, expedient, snappy, accelerated, fleet, or any other synonym of quick which tickles your fancy, you should be sending me something pretty quickly after posting "in".

Because seeing as how this is a quicky(or a fasty, or a fleety, etcetera), I'd like for it to be quick.

Have fun pretending to be animals.

However many people post and send me a piece, that's how many spots there are. Let's be overly ambitious and start with 10. Hopefully I did this right.

1. Ganoosh
2. cubs! cubs!
3. Mutmoo
4. vintage x metal
5. ZanasCross
6.cut.cord.coeur
7. Tone Deaf
8. ultrasonic
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Last edited by Ganoosh at Jun 14, 2010,
Oh fudge. cubs, or whichever one of you mods sees this first, could you edit the title to include "Sign Ups"? I knew I was forgetting something.
eeeeen
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Thanks man.

I'd like to get at the very least two more for this.
Can we get a last attempt to try to get some sign ups? If not I'm just gonna take it down.
I'll jump in too if this isn't closed.
Art is Vice. You don't marry it legitimately, you rape it...
-Edgar Degas
That should be enough. Send me pieces, guys. I'll give you a couple days and after that....I'll find you.
Can I join possibly? I have just the piece written from yesterday funnily enough

If yes, the poem is in my sig called 'Empire'. It also has an explanation in it, including how it relates to an animal
Last edited by ultrasonic at Jun 11, 2010,
let's get a move on!
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Nobody's sending me pieces. Tell them that.
Hey. I sent my peice. Excellent idea for a comp, btw.
Art is Vice. You don't marry it legitimately, you rape it...
-Edgar Degas
Man, this isn't even a quicky anymore. I have four pieces right now, if nobody sends me anything by tomorrow I'm just gonna put it up with that and everyone else can get put down for non-submissions. This has been up WAY too long, I'm surprised I didn't take it down by now.
Quote by Ganoosh
Man, this isn't even a quicky anymore. I have four pieces right now, if nobody sends me anything by tomorrow I'm just gonna put it up with that and everyone else can get put down for non-submissions. This has been up WAY too long, I'm surprised I didn't take it down by now.

Oh wow sorry Ganoosh, I thought that it wasn't until the list was filled that the quicky started. I'll get my piece to you tonight!

(It's still a quicky to me because I haven't even started it!)

EDIT: Cancel that, I have way to much going on. I'm really sorry.
Last edited by Mutmoo at Jun 15, 2010,