i went to my local music store today and found this sitting there brand new for $40, and since i was needing a new practice amp and ive heard so many good things about this one i went ahead and picked it up

sounds great clean or with a little distortion, i dont care for the high distortion sound it has though, but i using it for blues so i dont guess it really matters
i would but my good comp got fried in a storm last night and i cant record anything with this crappy laptop im using right now
holy crap. get clips up.

ry cooder uses one of them
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
just so you know.

ELO "lights out in london".

was recorded using that amp from what i'm told by a reliable source.

as were a few zappa albums.

edit: and i want that rosewood back and sides acoustic back there.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at May 17, 2010,
i knew it was used for some zappa stuff, and that ry cooder used one, when i saw it for that price i didnt even try it out, i just bought it and left

ive not been able to shut it off since i got home, the batterys are gonna have to die before it goes off :p
3.5 hrs and counting.

yea, great little portable amp.

btw, frankie from survivor told me about lights out for london.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
i will try and get some clips up tomorrow, they will be bad quality because i will have to use a built in comp mic (if it works) but i will see what i can do
Zappa used one but IIRC the old ones are different somehow. Not really sure. There's a vid of Dweezil Zappa using it and Frank's SG to show that there was a lot more going on in the tone. Sweet deal for $40 though. Beats the hell out of the Mini Tonemaster I got for $35 a few years back.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
i tried to upload some stuff i recorded with it but its saying wrong file type :/

i also dont have anything on this comp i can use to convert it, so im out of luck, sorry
Quote by gregs1020
just so you know.

ELO "lights out in london".

was recorded using that amp from what i'm told by a reliable source.

as were a few zappa albums.

edit: and i want that rosewood back and sides acoustic back there.

Do you mean Last Train To London?

I think Lights Out in London is a UFO song or something.