This is my band Wrathed. We are from Saskatchewan and just got back some recordings a couple days ago. They were recorded live in a living room studio. Only have one track up currently, but will post more soon. Our biggest show we've played was opening for 3 Inches of Blood last October, that was a great experience.

Thanks!

http://www.myspace.com/wrathed
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
When I saw "Canadian Thrash" I thought, "Ooh, I wonder if they've played with 3IOB." You have, which is awesome. I thought it was pretty good.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
I'm loving it. Canada does not have enough metal bands. Are you planning on recording any more soon? Let me know if you do. The only thing i can say is make the vocals alittle louder in the mix. If I lived in Saskatchewan instead of Ontario, I would def come to your shows.

PS- I loved the part right after the solo.
Don't think you should call yourself Canadian Thrash. It's all metal... really, no matter where you're from.

By the way, like the instruments. Vocal's weren't my favorite. Pretty good, you need to post more stuff.
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God
^ I'd call them thrash, but I would lose the "Canadian" part..Seeing as how it doesn't make a difference.

Quote by SWAS
Canada does not have enough metal bands.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Anyways, TS, your music is ok. I liked the vocals, pretty deep, as in, sounding deep. Not actually being deep. They're pretty cool, the riffs sounded a bit standard, and nothing really out of the ordinary. But overall I liked.

Wouldn't label yourselves hardcore, considering your vocals have more of a death metal tinge to them, rather that.

If you have other stuff, post it man. One song's hard to base an entire band off of.
^As in like, all the Canadian Blasphemys and Conquerors aren't enough?
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland