I think that guy laughed inappropriately loud when he asked if he's followed his new year's resolution.

He looks good.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET!

i was shocked when i saw him on Criminal Minds, he was pretty awesome. great guy all together...

the man still makes me laugh... good for him though
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at May 17, 2010,
He looks great.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Losing weight is one of the most physically and mentally rewarding things that someone can do (I've lost 40-50 lbs myself). I'm happy for him.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.

Hey George, I heard you lost some weight. Good for you. Hey Jerry, can I borrow your toaster and a dildo?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by ironman1478
now he has no shot with marisa tomei

now is Neils time to strike back >.>

again
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
When he ripped of his outer clothes exposing the spandex-like suit underneath all I could think of was "bodysuit man".
ha i'm happy for the guy. good to see celebrities losing weight, knowing that it's much easier for them to let it go after they hit it big, so what's the incentive of staying trim? and he didn't get any surgery done either which is also good. but i wonder if exercise played a huge role or whether it was mostly just reducing his calorie intake...hmm...

i've got my own weight loss goal coming up soon...start my law enforcement training in August and by the end of that i'm probably gonna be relatively lighter considering all the PT involved.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Good on him.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Wow! I've always been a Jason Alexander fan, and he looks fantastic.

I think that being chubby is iconic to the character of George Costanza, but now that he's not playing that role, good for him for getting in shape!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.