..in the sense that it doesn't get along with my wah or my Digitech Whammy.

1. When I've got my Whammy effect on, but the heel rocked all the way back, as to not change the pitch at all, I can hear a 'ripping' quality in the Satchurator's distortion, especially when I play double or triple stops quickly (think Steve Vai Juice triple-stops). Then when I switch off the Whammy, this quality disappears.

2. My Morley Bad Horsie wah with my Satchurator, sounds, well, crap. My wah has worked perfectly for every other distortion I've had, with a well-defined sweep. It sound flubby and crap with the Satchurator, low gain and high.

3. I think this point may be a problem - I honestly don't know if the Pad switch on the Satchurator does anything, or whether mine's not working, because I can literally not detect a difference when flicking it on and off with the wah before it.

I bought it second-hand from a mate for $50.

Do you guys know what's going on?
its a piece of shit, or maybe somehow the effects or just the input in general is stressing weak pre amp tubes, check them out
What's the order you're running these in? That could have something to do with it.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

I'm running them like this:

Guitar=>whammy=>wah=>satchurator=>amp

This is through a Marshall MG15. And keep in mind the wah and other distortions sound fine, so it's not the amp.
maybe you should run the wah and whammy after the distortion pedal instead of before. i have a satchurator as well and run it with a vox 847a wah (after the satchurator) and i have no problems with it.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by innertom
iv heard that the pad switch is completely useless

This is truth.

Quote by aradine
maybe you should run the wah and whammy after the distortion pedal instead of before. i have a satchurator as well and run it with a vox 847a wah (after the satchurator) and i have no problems with it.

Hmm..that sounds like an interesting idea...I actually hadn't considered putting the Satchurator before the other two pedals because of the general notion that you put dirt as late in the chain as possible...I'll try it out and see if it sounds any different, and let you know. Thanks.
The pad switch is only meant to be used if you have pedals before the Satchurator that are making it clip on the input, so its pretty much useless unless this is actually happening.