Hi Guys,

I have a Bacchus 1LA-106 combo amp that has bit the dust on me, and I can't find any info on this thing anywhere. I have discovered that it is from Japan or Korea somewhere, and it is difficult to find anything in English on it. Does anyone have a clue where I can find some documentation on this guy?

Thanks,

Garrett
have you tried the tokai registry forum or japanaxe? I know bacchus makes guitars in japan (deviser is the parent brand, i think, you could try their website, some of it's in english), and the guys on those forums know a lot more than I do...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I looked around, but they did not have anything about amps, only guitars. I'm considering the possibility of building another amp circuit to put in the box. It couldn't be that expensive to get the solid state components. I've tested the transformer, and I'm getting 18 volts out of it. the fuse is still good. The speaker is good. I looked up the LM1875T amp transistor, and I can get a new one for about 3 bucks. The other 4558 D op amp chip is only a couple of bucks too, and the resistors and caps are only pennies........

good luck
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?