so i started going to new brunswick basement shows this month with my friend. pat and craig from the degenerics were at one of them and pat told me SFH and the Degenerics are supposed to play the court tavern sometime in june. i don't remember the exact date... it might be either the 5th or the 15th...
Heard about this yesterday, but I think it's May 31st.

EDIT: This was up on The Degeneric's myspace;
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Last edited by CFH82 at May 20, 2010,
that was an awesome show! degenerics didn't play after all, but the restarts and SFH were great. they played 500 Channels as their 2nd to last song and the whole room went nuts. someone ripped out some ceiling tiles, so the sound lady made the mistake of trying to walk through the pit and got knocked over 3 times and punched in the face (by accident i think)
Quote by jakesmellspoo
that was an awesome show! degenerics didn't play after all, but the restarts and SFH were great. they played 500 Channels as their 2nd to last song and the whole room went nuts. someone ripped out some ceiling tiles, so the sound lady made the mistake of trying to walk through the pit and got knocked over 3 times and punched in the face (by accident i think)

I thought it was pretty awesome too. I got there just before The Restarts went on and they were better than I thought they'd be. SFH were as good I expected them to be . I saw the ceiling tile fall during 500 Channels but I didn't see the sounds lady get hit, but then again I wasn't really looking back in that direction.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
i was standing right next to the sound booth, she also fell over into me and my friend when she tried to get back up there. we thought she was going to cut the sound and shut it down.

Quote by crustyreed
SFN is spelt SFN not SFH.

??
woo! and star ****ing hipsters play again at Tompkins Square and Maxwell's in Hoboken before they leave for the UK!