Ok team,

I use a '65 Reissue Deluxe Reverb. I want to add a cab beneath to give me a deeper sound, and to push more air. Do you guys know anyone that makes a 1x12 extension cab that looks identical to the Blackface style of the DRRI? I want it to look like it belongs under there, and I could always add the Fender logo later.

It can be empty, and I can always add the speaker myself. I just want a mean looking two speaker stack.

Thanks again!
alwaysdancing
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by alwaysdancing
Ok team,

I use a '65 Reissue Deluxe Reverb. I want to add a cab beneath to give me a deeper sound, and to push more air. Do you guys know anyone that makes a 1x12 extension cab that looks identical to the Blackface style of the DRRI? I want it to look like it belongs under there, and I could always add the Fender logo later.

It can be empty, and I can always add the speaker myself. I just want a mean looking two speaker stack.

Thanks again!
alwaysdancing

then just buy an empty fender cab off ebay and buy the soeakers of your choice.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
i am just gonna do it old school. get the old bandmaster head and cab, the bandmaster head had the same circuit as the deluxe.

i'd black line the head and BAM bad ass deluxe from hell.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
i am just gonna do it old school. get the old bandmaster head and cab, the bandmaster head had the same circuit as the deluxe.

i'd black line the head and BAM bad ass deluxe from hell.

Holy shit what is that cab? an 8x10?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
2x12, it's just really big
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae