can you guys offer some suggestions on a good set of monitors.I would like to stay under $250
I've been looking at getting a pair of Rokits. Dunno how much a pair will set you back in 'Merica though. Can pick up a pair of RP5s for £250 in the UK.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Used pair of Rokit 5 G2s should do the trick. Mine sound great, it's almost painful to listen to music through anything else now
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
yamaha hs50 are less coloured in terms of freq repsonce than the krks
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
Quote by MatrixClaw
Used pair of Rokit 5 G2s should do the trick. Mine sound great, it's almost painful to listen to music through anything else now

+1

I'm using KRK RP6's at the moment. At uni I've got regular access to a range of pro monitors including various genelec models, tannoys, Yamaha NS10's and a pair of 8" KRK VXT's.

When I take material into uni and mix (or the other way round) I find the mid range isn't fantastic (only by comparison). But considering the price, sound and build quality it's unlikely I'd go for a different set of speakers at the moment.
Last edited by EatShreddies at May 19, 2010,
KRK RP5's. Get a sub later for low end. That's how I am doing it. Can't wait to post pics of my new desk and stuff.....oh man...
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.