Page 1 of 5
I used to think the cliche that playing guitar gets you girls was completely untrue until just earlier today.

I met my girlfriend at my buddys cottage last year, and i brought up my guitar. Sitting around the fire i was playing and singing. My girlfriend confessed to me earlier today that she instantly wanted to hook up with me after hearing me sing.

Seriously i didnt think that stuff worked

Share experiences.
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
Last edited by swansareroadkil at May 17, 2010,
Nope.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Actually, yes. All it does is peak a girls interest though, you wont be getting any just for guitar unless you're a rock star The girl I'm currently seeing came up to me and talked to me because she liked how I play guitar
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
yeah it works.
get your hands out your pockets and your finger on the trigger
let one fly
we don't die
we multiply
throw your set up in the sky.
From what I've seen, singing with guitar helps. Which is bad for me...
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

It can happen, but you gotta sing and play, and it has to be a song that the girl knows.

TRUST ME ON THIS SHIT. Girls like talent.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Nope, I don't need to I've got good looks and charm.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Hmmm... Here I thought the trick was to talk to them, damn, I guess I'll just play an E7 and wait for the boobs. lol
Let's see...

I invited a girl to a jam session and that same day, I got my first kiss and got to see my first pair of boobs. And I play BASS!!! Imagine if I had been a guitarist.

Girls love musicians.
It gets looks. Played in public the other day, saw heads turn... And got people making more passes.
No, not even males. So, I sold my guitar and bought a car. That wasn't getting me women, so I kept my money when I sold the car.

I have no money, and have been on one date. Expensive whore.
I met my girlfriend of almost a year at one of our shows. even though she was friends with my drummer, she says she was attracted to me after seeing me on stage.
Yes, one day I was masturbating with my guitar head and I didn't realize it had its own sperm. Next thing I knew, I had twin baby girls.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I have a really soothing and melodic way of playing, so it definitely helps.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
Yes, in fact it has gotten me girls. But playing guitar isn't an automatic in by any stretch of the imagination. I did "crash" a bonfire of about 8-9 girls during spring break. When I told them I played guitar, and then proceeded to actually demonstrate the fact that I have a pretty voice (I owe a lot choir for about half my life and classical guitar...) I was pretty much in... Then I basically got to pick which ones I wanted to talk to as they all competed for my attention... It was a kinda nice experience... NOTE: you actually have to have a personality and good song choices to get girls. you have to be a PERFORMER not a brooding artist.
one time, actually. They were like "play me something" but it was an unplugged electric Still got their numbers though.
Yeah, but I wasn't interested 'cause frankly she was kinda ugly. And there's another one who was flirting with me a lot and though the gee-tar wasn't the reason, it sure helped. She's kind of annoying though.
Other than "hey your guitar looks cool, you could probably murder someone with it lololol" not much.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by Nelsean
It can happen, but you gotta sing and play, and it has to be a song that the girl knows.

TRUST ME ON THIS SHIT. Girls like talent.

Girls LOVE talent...
Yeah, every girl that knows I play guitar tells me I'm amazing. Also I was playing piano today in the school band hall and this girl came over and started playing w/ my hair, also a guy walked by and said I had the hands of Jesus
no, my chiseled abs and stunning features help me get girls
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
It also helps when you write music... And I think acoustic is best for getting the girls because it's a nice compliment to the SINGING which in reality gets the girls. You can be the Randy Rhoads of guitar and that's cool, but if you want girls, it's best if you can SING and play by yourself with minimal guitar flourishes...
Quote by Guitarman015
Other than "hey your guitar looks cool, you could probably murder someone with it lololol" not much.

You must play a BC Rich...

ZING!
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
So that Paul Gilbert song I have been learning for months wont get chicks, but a simple chord progression with some singing will?
Last edited by GoldfishMoon at May 18, 2010,
No, but some uglies were impressed when I played some Avenged Sevenfold.
**** I wish but then again I haven't had the chance to play in public. But I play bass and that is different story, then again I have heard some ladies say they prefer the bass guitar when I told them I play. Who knows maybe one day it will work.
Quote by GoldfishMoon
So that Paul Gilbert song I have been learning for months wont get chicks, but a simple chord progression with some singing will?

Pretty much that's how it works, as long as you sing well...
Quote by severed-metal
Who is this idiot? I sincerely wish him death.

Thanks for the back up xD
lol nah

My saxophone did. But we started talking about guitars once we met and she said she wanted a certain RG and I was into her just because she knew what an RG was.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Definitely, but you need some kind of singing voice, and either play popular stuff or your own stuff that doesn't sound like horrific death/black metal.

My own material works fairly well. Three girls who never looked at me before started to slobber over me soon as I started playing/singing whenever I could at school.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Nope.

Strangely, all the guitarists at my school don't have a girlfriend... instead all the bassists do.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by severed-metal
Who is this idiot? I sincerely wish him death.

Oli Sykes, the singer for Bring Me The Horizon. He has a cult of personality sort of thing going, but not for his singing ability (or lack thereof)
Page 1 of 5