Page 1 of 2
Could totally be a standard mainstream Metalcore/melodeath song. S
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I would have done a better playing but my production would have been crappy as hell...
Quote by Magero
You clearly have not seen the video clip.

I've seen it too many times to count.

The full-length one, I mean.

It sickens me.

And this is coming from someone who actually likes him some Gaga.

Beyonce can go **** a duck though. I want none of here rude boi, single ladies bullshit.
Quote by Butt Rayge
I've seen it too many times to count.

The full-length one, I mean.

It sickens me.

And this is coming from someone who actually likes him some Gaga.

Beyonce can go **** a duck though. I want none of here rude boi, single ladies bullshit.

Rude Boi is Rihanna

._.
I'd say that most Lady Gaga songs could easily be turned into good metal songs. Bad Romance is almost begging to be covered by Acid Bath or something of the sort.

Considering that, this guy not only fails to cover it properly, but fails again for not being able to cover properly a song which is so easy to cover.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
That sound like it could be written by any number of Metalcore bands, melodic choruses, breakdowns.

FREDIT:

Quote by The Wildchild

That is truly fantastic. Much, much better this way around.

This, too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85rRNICYOn0
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Last edited by freddaahh at May 18, 2010,
Quote by true_bacon22
"Ironic" metal covers of shitty pop songs are not cool or interesting.

Bingo.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I'm beginning to think that either irony has a completely different meaning now, or I'm the only one who actually understands it.
"An old man turned ninety-eight
He won the lottery and died the next day
It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
And isn't it ironic... don't you think

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought... it figures"
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
"An old man turned ninety-eight
He won the lottery and died the next day
It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
And isn't it ironic... don't you think

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought... it figures"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT1TVSTkAXg
Quote by Butt Rayge
Where the shit is the irony?

Ironic in the sense that the people who make the videos simply think that by adding 'heavy' parts, they can make any song into a metal song, which both simultaneously shows their lack of knowledge of what metal is, and distances any crap they create from real metal even further.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
i LOL'd that it was in the metal fourm. all i saw was the title
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by Stranglehold
Ironic in the sense that the people who make the videos simply think that by adding 'heavy' parts, they can make any song into a metal song, which both simultaneously shows their lack of knowledge of what metal is, and distances any crap they create from real metal even further.

I would have thought the irony was simply a "metal" band covering a pop song.

"LOOK, SEE? WE CAN HAVE FUN AS WELL, PLEASE THINK WE'RE FUNNY AND INTERESTING PEOPLE."

Having said that, the next Slice the Cake album will be entirely covers.
I like hearing Metal covers of non-metal songs. Just when theyre actual songs, and not whatever that lady with a penis produces. The Mourning Beloveth cover of Nick Cave's 'The Weeping Song' is absolutely stellar, for instance.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
I like hearing Metal covers of non-metal songs. Just when theyre actual songs, and not whatever that lady with a penis produces. The Mourning Beloveth cover of Nick Cave's 'The Weeping Song' is absolutely stellar, for instance.

I know you hate them, but Between the Buried and Me's cover of Little 15 by Depeche Mode pretty much rules my world.

I know what you mean, though. All the core bands that just turn pop songs into At The Gates songs.
Quote by Stranglehold

^ Im mad because I cant get to that sweet, sweet, brown sugar.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Page 1 of 2