OMG. I've been trying to fix this all night. I downloaded Revalver and am in the evaluation period. I got my ASIO drivers all updated and current, but there's an intermittent clicking sound every 2 seconds (changes depending on where I put the latency bufer thing). All I want to do is test the program to see if I want to buy it and I can't even do that. Any ideas? I go through a Fast Track and record straight into Audacity all the time with no problems.
Last edited by drewfromutah at May 18, 2010,
Try a different DAW? I use asio drivers with my UX1 and revalver demo with reaper and I don't get any clicking. Could it be your interface perhaps?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
are you on a laptop?
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
not sure what DAW is - will check that out. Interface is just an M-Audio Fast Track that works fine with Audacity. I'm not on a laptop, I'm on a built desktop which should certainly be able to handle it.
DAW is the recording software "Digital Audio Workstation"
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!