Hey guys, please check out this recording I did for a female vocalist. I also played the guitars but I'm most interested in what you think of the recording/mix in general. The song on the myspace is called "Jennica Scott - Wicked Twisted Road," should be the third one down. Crit for crit, as always. Thanks!

link in yo face
its an amazing song, very clear and soulful. The vocals make it sound very country as opposed to your profiles genre which says Rock/Alternative/Acoustic but then again I had to remember its a recording you did for the female Vocalist. As a recording its well done though maybe tone back on the vocalist cause it sounds almost as if shes too close to the mic at times (maybe re-record it?) though the guitars i can hear fine they do sound a bit drowned out by the vocals, maybe pick them up a bit? i don't know if this is your final version or if its a rough draft but this is an overall good song that wasn't mixed well. I did however listen to some of your other songs and I enjoyed your version of Mad World and
same world. good stuff dude.

C4C whenever you can

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1310331
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
It's alright, can't really hear anything wrong with it, the girl has a nice voice, but I love your other song, "Fate, Karma, Change", awesome!!