Page 1 of 2
I've never lived in a yellow submarine but I imagine it'd have a cream filling

(in)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

in. drawing blanks, but in.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I'll give this a couple more days, just in case we get another entrant or two (which I'd really like). Feel free to start writing, however. I'll set the due date for the 12th of June, but entries are still open until the 1st.
14 days to write a piece. When I've written about 5 in the past 9 months that's quite a deadline. I'm in, though you might not receive anything.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Ok I'll close the entries there. Due date is the 12th of June. Sorry if it seems soon but this has to be all finished before the end of June.
Wait... Entrees are open until the 1st? Does that count the 1st? (in, if so)
Art is Vice. You don't marry it legitimately, you rape it...
-Edgar Degas
the dusty farm road
in the hot summer heat
trying to find my way back home
ive played in these fields
ive harvested the golden crop
but thats so long ago
these seed of lifes been sewn
im alone
Reagan Shore
Sorry, shore95, I didn't realise I'd forgot to put "PM me your pieces" in the information up top. I also forgot to put the points and how the rounds would work, and now my internet won't let me edit the top post.

For those who are interested it's three points for first two for seond and one for third. There will be three rounds. The first will be the twelve pieces broken in to groups of four, the top two pieces will go through. Then the semi finals will be those 8 pieces broken in to two groups of four and the top two go through, then the final will be the remaining four pieces.

So shore if you could just PM me that piece if that is your entry, just so it's all in the one spot and I know where to look. Thanks
Is there an "ideal" length for these pieces?
-Edgar Degas
Not at all. There are no length restrictions, it can be as large or small as you want, just try not to make it too large as people in competitions (unless it's a short story/prose comp) tend to skip or only skim read walls of text.
aw, shit.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Oh shit.

I forgot I was in this. To the batcave!
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
that was my peice that you got right?
-Edgar Degas
Yes it was Mr Tone Deaf. I also have Dylan_'s. If worse comes to worse I will offer a three day extension.
Please do that. I'm going to Download for the day tomorrow so I'm not going to have time to write.
ok, to be fair, i will offer a three day extension for those who need it. You have until midnight on tuesday the 15th
i'm not going to be able to do this. i'm going through a really ugly break-up. one of the alternates can have my spot.
i already have my piece planned out, i just came back later tonight than i thought i would. will send by tomorrow night promise <3
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 2