Page 1 of 3
I know the pit is full of young ones, including me, but we all drink right. I was just wondering what are some of the pits favorite beers. Mine would have to be, well I couldn't go wrong with either Corona or some Miller High Life, either or is great.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
i just had some blue moon and it was delicious...but normally ill just go with some bud light or busch light especially when we're playing beer pong. I also like to throw in some jager.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
Lost Coast Brewery's Great White
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
geeze, talk about B-grade mass produced crap you get on tap at bars

try some James Squire Golden Ale or anything made by Little Creatures. You can thank me later

EDIT:
Quote by Darkkon
Carlton Draught.

as far as the B-grade brews mentioned above go Carlton is great value. Not too bad of tap and almost guaranteed to be the cheapest pint you can get
Last edited by Diamond Dave at May 18, 2010,
Quote by TheWoodenSlug
Didn't take long to find a winner.

lol, I've got a mate that likes Melbourne Bitter

probably the only beer I've ever had that I'd turn down if someone offered it to me for free. Actually, he gave me an Oettinger stubby once and that was terrible.
Quote by Diamond Dave
lol, I've got a mate that likes Melbourne Bitter

probably the only beer I've ever had that I'd turn down if someone offered it to me for free. Actually, he gave me an Oettinger stubby once and that was terrible.

You ever had Hollandia? That stuff is the definition of bat piss.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
If I'm drinking cheap Tooheys Extra Dry Platinums or James Squire Amber Ale if I'ma spending a bit moar. =D
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by Shred Head
Guinness anyone?

Only on tap and with a meal, I also hate the way Guinness has become some sort of fashion accessory.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Diamond Dave

I always wondered why Oettinger was ridiculously cheap... and then I tried one.

As for favourite beers; James Squire Golden Ale as my indulge and Han Super Dry or Tooheys Extra Dry for my regulars.
Draft Guinness is what i always have if there's no other option, but i much prefer cider over beer.
Draft Aspalls is where it's at
I'm still trying to find an alcoholic beverage that doesn't taste like pisswater.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by daytripper75

One of the few I can drink on a regular basis without getting sick of it.

Haha, I drink this at bars on nights out. Everyone thinks I'm strange... but you know, I probably wouldn't let a dog drink the 'beer' that they like.

I don't really have a favourite beer, to be honest. If it's good, I'll enjoy it.

Guinness looks like it's quite popular, but in my opinion it seems like the further away you are from Ireland, the worse the Guinness is. I had some in an Irish pub in Berlin and it was ****ing horrible. I don't recall having any anywhere else though, so it could have just been that one pub.
Quote by osXtiger
I'm still trying to find an alcoholic beverage that doesn't taste like pisswater.

Jager....or Jack daniels

my fav beer has to be Tuborg dunno why i just like it.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Yuengling Traditional Lager, Hobgoblin, Sam Adam's Boston Lager, Guiness, PBR, Sam Adam's Cream Stout, Yuengling Porter.

I really don't have a favorite, but if I did it would be one of those. There's still a lot of brews I want to try, too.
We're only strays.
Anything by Wychwood, particularly Hobgoblin.

Black Sheep Golden Ale, regular Ale and Riggwelter.

You lager boys won't like them as they actually taste of something.

If you HAVE to drink lager, at least try not to drink the shit that's brewed in the UK and full of chemical shite. Drink a decent imported one that's subject to the purity laws and is just water, hops and yeast.
Last edited by Yugguy at May 18, 2010,
depends whats on draught. If there's Stella or Becks, i usually go for those, but if its bottles, i sometimes go for Bud, or a combination of all 3
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I like Newcastle Brown Ale.

I also bought this local brewed stuff somewhere once what was amazing but I've never been able to find it since.
gaffel kölsch, früh kölsch, reissdorf kölsch or becks, rarely paulaner weizenbier
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Eku 28, Victory Storm King Imperial Stout, Wagner Valley Suger House Maple Porter, Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA, Young's Double Chocolate, and almost any type of Abbey Ale.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by societies_worm
I couldn't go wrong with Corona

WUT

im more of a whisky man, but if i drink beers, its either wife beater or some other shitty lager if im out, or real ale if im in.

continental beer as well, like grolsch, Leffe', or hoegarden.

Lager Louts FTW
If its Illegal to Rock N Roll.........Throw my Ass in Jail!

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha yes I recognize you mate!

Last edited by kickstartkiss at May 18, 2010,

Nothing else (I've ever tried) beats it
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Too many great micros to list all my favorites, but I just picked up a case each of:

Victory Golden Monkey

Flying Dog Raging Bitch

I'm looking forward to drinking this at the pool when it opens in a few weeks.

As far as cheap session beer, it's tough to beat Genesee Cream Ale at $10.99 a 30 pack.
Last edited by Rt1Rebel at May 18, 2010,

Enjoyed one of these in a Wetherspoons a while back... my friends said it tasted kind of like bacon I liked it anyway...
btw anyone here try that new Guinness Lager:

Really interested in trying it, but im going dry for the nxt 2 weeks until my exams are over, but im definitely getting a couple of bottles of this to try it
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Yugguy
Anything by Wychwood, particularly Hobgoblin.

Black Sheep Golden Ale, regular Ale and Riggwelter.

You lager boys won't like them as they actually taste of something.

If you HAVE to drink lager, at least try not to drink the shit that's brewed in the UK and full of chemical shite. Drink a decent imported one that's subject to the purity laws and is just water, hops and yeast.

good taste, nigguh
Page 1 of 3