Poll: What do you think?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think?
This service is weird
17 50%
I'm not disturbed
17 50%
Voters: 34.
So I clicked a banner ad on Pit because it just seemed intriguing. Do you people also get this "Feel the Colours of Marriage" ad here? I was hoping to find that it's advertising a resort or something but it appeared to be exactly as bad as I was afraid it would be...
If you want to check it out then the ad lead me to this website: http://www.shaadi.com/register/index.php?a=1&sr=1&theme=18

I think dating sites are ok, but I feel like this website has gone way too far...
I signed up...
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
It's an ad generator company, everyone gets ads depending on their IP adress and they can't pick it.
The banner ads piss me off. And the ones that talk automatically and you can't turn them off without turning your sound off.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
I dont get what the problem with that website is... its a dating website, aimed at Indian people.

The only ads which disturb me are the ones which know where I live. Makes me feel like the internet is stalking me and will one day summon a demon to my house to destroy my soul
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by clay pots
The banner ads piss me off. And the ones that talk automatically and you can't turn them off without turning your sound off.

Quote by ICOG
The only ads which disturb me are the ones which know where I live. Makes me feel like the internet is stalking me and will one day summon a demon to my house to destroy my soul

Firefox + Adblock Plus. You'll never see another ad ever again.

EDIT: ^^^ FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
TS, just be glad the ads aren't from trade tang (site with fake guitars) and Evony(a huge popup with a girl almost naked that parents love to see...) like last year
Quote by clay pots

Oh my God! No way!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Myth1c
Firefox+adblock = no banners

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Firefox + Adblock Plus. You'll never see another ad ever again.

OMG... its so... beautiful

seriously though, thanks for that no ads are looking good!
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by sfaune92
Oh my God! No way!

I remember that well from the pre-Firefox days...

Oh the memories ಥ_ಥ
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I don't like the ads but I think this is an excellent site with loads of good info on so they're just a necessary evil to keep it going.
Quote by sfaune92
Oh my God! No way!

I do this occasionally with my friends, but they never get it...
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Ads are what pay the bills around here. If you like using UG for free, don't use adblocker. Or at least disable it for UG.. I've heard of people getting warned for recommending it too.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
ATM it's cash 4 gold...

No sir. I will not cash my gold...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Scruff17
How else is Carmel going to pay the bills?

i believe the nail has been hit on the head
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by ICOG
I dont get what the problem with that website is... its a dating website, aimed at Indian people.

I get similar ads, but they fail so hard at determining my location. I live in the capital city of Israel, damnit! Are they trying to be politically correct or something?

I mean, I get countless of ads along the lines of "cutehotty3 would like to have sex with you! Location: Ramat Gan" or a fake chat pop-up saying "Hello? Are u there? Do me nao! Location: Rishon Le'Zyion" and not a single one with the location being Jerusalem!
Quote by jgbsmith
Ads are what pay the bills around here. If you like using UG for free, don't use adblocker. Or at least disable it for UG.. I've heard of people getting warned for recommending it too.

THIS.

DO NOT reccomend ad-blockers. they damage UG's revenue.

you'll get banned.
If its Illegal to Rock N Roll.........Throw my Ass in Jail!

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha yes I recognize you mate!

Quote by stratkat
No one's gonna point out her arms?

The hell is that, she looks like a fresh burn victim

If you look closely, it's hena tattoos.